***PRICE IMPROVEMENT! REASONABLE OFFERS WELCOMED!
Come and experience the peace & tranquility that life in the country offers! This custom built full brick home has 4 Bedrooms and 4 Baths totaling 2,574 sq. ft, with UNLIMITED POTENTIAL in the unfinished basement! This property is gated and has a fenced entry on 11.98 acres of beautiful pastures, trees with mountain views and ONLY 1HOUR from the Tryon International Equestrian Center, host of the 2018 FEI WORLD EQUESTRIAN GAMES! Enjoy the large wrap around front porch with ceiling fans, multiple decks and screened in back porch that welcomes you to NC's wonderful 4 seasons! This home boasts a beautiful open floor plan with a custom kitchen, granite countertops, under cabinet lighting and SS appliances. Master BR/BA, guest room/office, laundry and mudroom are all conveniently located on the MAIN LEVEL! The upper level offers 2 BR, full bath and a large Bonus/Media or Family Room. This property is PERFECT for animal lovers & equestrians with a fenced-in pasture AND creek! The 30x30 barn offers a concrete floor with huge sliding doors on each side. A 10' overhang on all four sides allow for multiple uses. Inside the barn you will find a cool/tack room with loft, OAK STALLS and large stainless steel sink with floor drain! Electrical outlets throughout! Also included are a Pole Barn (approx. 20x50) with four bays ideal for trailer or boat storage, ATV's or tractors along with a small 8x8 enclosed room with loft for additional storage or even a "playhouse"! Custom built chicken coop and quail aviary help to round out this beautiful farm! This is a MUST SEE property! Additional lots have deed restrictions.
Watch the video
- This 4 Bedroom, 4 Bath, 2574 sq. ft. home is two levels with a full brick exterior and unfinished basement located on a combined 11.98 acres. The property is gated with a solar powered gate and key pad entrance. A beautiful black painted fence along the road frontage welcomes you HOME as you pull through the gate!
- Once inside the gate, this home greets you with its beautiful wrap around covered porch, that is ideal for morning cups of coffee and watching the sunrise. For summer evenings, it is perfect when you need to escape the heat under one of four ceiling fans that provide plenty of air movement or soft gentle breeze. The covered front porch includes a maintenance free ceiling. There are beautiful hardwoods throughout the home as well as tiled bathrooms and mudroom. Ceilings on lower level are 9 feet. All door knobs are satin nickel finish. Once inside you will find the following:
- Living Room is open with large windows looking west. Large brick, gas fireplace with custom built-ins on each side. Wired for surround sound with speakers in the ceiling.
- Screened Porch, Covered & Open Deck are right off the living room. This is the ideal place to watch absolutely gorgeous sunsets! Open the doors and expand your living room entertaining space and enjoy the wonderful four seasons North Carolina has to offer! No railing or barriers block the view of pasture. Maintenance free ceiling with large ceiling fan. Brick foundation. Wired Bose outdoor speakers. Stairs leading down are made from Trex boards. Area beneath porch is enclosed, but has access door. Deck is right off of the screened porch with a beautiful pergola on one side. Ideal for those weekend cookouts!
- Custom Kitchen & Built in Desk Area is large and open into the living and dining area, providing an open floor plan for entertaining. White, shaker style, custom made cabinetry. Granite countertops. All stainless-steel appliances. Subway tile backsplash surrounding all walls. Under cabinet lighting. Plenty of natural light in the kitchen, dining and den areas. Windows cover the entire westward facing side. A window seat with ample storage beneath sits under the windows in the dining area. Range/stove is gas; however, kitchen is also wired for electric range. Appliances (all Kenmore) remaining with the home are: Stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher, stove and microwave. Kitchen hardware is brushed nickel finish, pendant lighting over bar and ceiling fan. Desk area with drawers on either side.
- Main Level Master Bedroom with Master Bath boasts large windows in bedroom overlooking the expansive farm grounds. Walk-in closet with window. Custom shaker vanity/cabinets in master bathroom with linen closet.
- Main Level Guest Bedroom/Office is just down the hall from the living area. A full bathroom is just across the hall.
- Mudroom leading to the garage has custom made lockers lining one wall, as well as cabinets above the washer/dryer space with a sink. Washer and dryer do not convey.
- Two Car Garage includes two windows for additional lighting and air flow.
- Upstairs: Bedrooms (3 & 4). Both bedrooms have walk-in closets and plenty of windows offering natural light and views of pasture and pond. Beautiful sunrises can be seen from both rooms. Linen closet at one end of hallway. Attic access at other end of hallway.
- Upstairs Bathroom has tub/shower with glass doors. Custom shaker vanity/cabinet.
- Finished Bonus Room (over garage) has one entire wall with custom built-in shelving and desk. One wall boasts a framed chalkboard. There is a closet with access to attic area.
- Unfinished Basement provides plenty of storage and offers uncapped potential to customize and fit your lifestyle! As is, the (4th) bathroom is perfect for cleaning up after working outside or great for bathing dogs! Could easily be upgraded when finishing the basement area.
- *Refrigerators/Freezers in garage and basement do not convey and are not for sale.
- Outdoor Built-in Grill area is right outside of basement entrance. Bricked with storage space below. Granite countertops cover the L-shaped area and includes a Holland grill. Bar space is perfect for entertaining on the lower level. Backyard is fenced allowing a great place for pets and smaller children.
- Barn is a 30x30 with concrete pad and has huge sliding doors on each side. 10’ overhang on all four sides. Tack room/storage room with loft. 3 stalls lined with oak that are perfect for horses! One stall has water, large stainless-steel sink, drain in floor. Electrical outlets throughout. There is a separate water shut off leading from the house to the barn.
- Pole Shed (estimated/approx. 20x50, to be confirmed) is open with four bays and ideal for trailer storage, ATVs, boat storage and/or tractor storage. Small 8x8 enclosed room with loft could be utilized for storage or a hideout for kids to play in!
- Custom-made quail aviary/habitat is attached to the Pole Shed.
- Additional Lots (Parcel #78015, 0.74 acres & #78016, 0.75 acres), could be sold separately in the future or built on for extended family members wanting to live close by but not in the same home! There are Deed Restrictions on both, please reference deeds.
- Additional Features/Fun Facts:
- Septic Tank has a chambered system
- Rinnai on-demand tankless gas water heater
- (2) Trane HVAC units
- Propane Gas tank is rented and buried (Suburban Propane, see Prop. Disclosure)
- Average electric bill (Rutherford Electric) $200per month with family of 4
- Average water bill (Lincoln County) $40 per month
- Low Lincoln County Taxes!
- Beautiful Mountain views in the distance!
- Only 1 hour from the Tryon International Equestrian Center and host of the 2018 FEI World Equestrian Games!
- South Mountain State Park is a quick 18 mile drive and a perfect place to hike and see beautiful waterfalls, enjoy a relaxing picnic or ride the equestrian trails. Be sure to check it out: https://www.ncparks.gov/south-mountains-state-park
- Centrally located between I-40 to the North, I-85 and Hwy 74 to the South
- A quick and easy drive to so much; less than 10 miles to Lincolnton, 17 miles to Hickory, 23 miles to Shelby, 25 miles to Gastonia and 38 miles to Charlotte Douglas International Airport! You are roughly 30 minutes from the city life, when you want it!
- WELCOME HOME!
- Outdoor Farm Space includes Mature Landscaping of River Birch, Crepe Myrtles, Maples, Elm, Willow Oaks, Nellie Stevens Hollies, Cherry Tree, Camelia, and Pecan Trees. Many annual flowers surround the north side of front porch and south side of basement area. Eight raised garden beds are the perfect place for summer gardening and still very easy to maintain! Enjoy playing horseshoes or relaxing by the fire pit in the evenings, which are located closer to the Main Barn.
- This property is gated and has a fenced entry on 11.98 acres of beautiful pastures, trees with mountain views and ONLY 1HOUR from the Tryon International Equestrian Center, host of the 2018 FEI WORLD EQUESTRIAN GAMES!
- 13 miles
- .41 miles
- 18 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Vale, Vale, Lincoln County, North Carolina