Poised atop a private knoll surrounded by fenced / gated pastures with breathtaking views, Bearwallow Vista Estate offers a rare opportunity for a setting that cannot be replicated. Majestic views from the property include Hickory Nut Gorge, Sugarloaf Mountain, Shumont Mountain, the French Broad Valley, & forever protected lands around Bearwallow Mountain.
Watch the video
- Completed in 2019, the luxurious modern farmhouse was masterfully crafted, featuring both refined & rustic design elements throughout. Filled with inspiring natural light, the open-concept main floor features an upscale cook’s kitchen, living room with stone hearth, master on main, dining area, mudroom/laundry, & 2 car garage. The upper level offers a 3/2 floor plan with generous bedroom spaces & a large bonus room with custom built-ins. An unfinished 1100 sf third level allows for future expansion.
- The property features over 16 acres in rolling, fenced, and gated pastures. The views from the property are extraordinary, offering long-range views in multiple directions along with beautiful sunrises and sunsets. You will never tire of watching clouds and light dance across the horizon line of the beautiful Western NC mountains.
- Enjoy the convenient location only 20 minutes to both Hendersonville and Lake Lure, 40 minutes to Asheville, and 45 minutes to the Tryon International Equestrian Center. The Asheville Regional Airport is only 30 minutes away, and both the Greenville/Spartanburg and Charlotte airports are within easy driving distance.
Horse Facility Features
- Electric fenced and gated pastures perfect for equestrian use.
- Perfect barn site with road bed access, electricity, and well in place.
- The property is privately set at the end of a paved state maintained road for easy year-round access with your horse and livestock trailers.
- 10 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
1051 Hudgins Rd, Hendersonville, Henderson County, North Carolina