Fairweather Farm is a 36 acre horse farm with three owners. They share a 4.5 acre common area with barn, It is currently unused and is available to the purchaser of this property for sole and exclusive use, without cost, or may also be purchased. (See restrictive covenants, or contact listing agent for details.) The setting is private and pristine. Wild turkeys and deer frequent the property.
Property is bordered by Mill Creek, protected bold stream with crystal water, surrounded by native rhododendrons. You can follow the animal path to the creek.
Property is mostly cleared with a perimeter of dense trees for privacy.
25 minute drive to the Tryon Equestrian Center
- Dramatic custom log home, post and beam, with three stone fireplaces (one outside on deck, one in great room, and one in lower level) three bedrooms, 2.5 baths, custom cabinetry throughout, mountain or pastoral views from most rooms and rear deck.
- Rich wood tones throughout, and a nostalgic rocking chair front porch overlooks barn and pasture. Lower level needs sheetrock and floor covering to finish for another 1700 square feet. Tractor in oversized garage is negotiable. Built in 2005. Original owner, used as second home. Well and septic, level driveway, room for an rv.
- Caretaker's cottage is rustic but livable with wood stove, full bath and kitchen. Sleeping loft upstairs. Front porch overlooks back 12 acres. Well and septic.
- 12 acres with log home and caretaker's cottage, level to sloping
- Bordered by Mill Creek
- Well and septic
- Accessible only by quiet, level country lane used by one other residence
- Additional 4.5 acres surround Morton barn, also bordered by Mill Creek
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced pasture, approximately 3.5 acres
- Round pen
- 4 stall Morton barn
- electricity and water
- abundant riding trails
- total privacy and quiet
- 8 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
105 Hobby Horse Lane, Hendersonville, Henderson County, North Carolina