22 acres +/- with house, stables, 30'X50' barn/workshop w/ 200 amp service, tack room, outdoor arena & electric/wood fenced pastures.
Property bordered by stream.
Two 50AMP RV hookups.
(Property Broker Owned)
Watch the video
- Sprawling ranch home, original portion built in 1955, has only had 2 owners and 2 additions.
- A 2013 addition includes a luxurious Master Bedroom Suite, positioned for panoramic views of the horse ranch through it's 6 full size windows. 25'x14' room with 9' ceilings, recessed ceiling lights & ceiling fan.
- Master Bathroom has double vanity and bank of drawers for each side. The 6' jetted tub is also heated. And the shower is a huge double headed enclosure with built in seat. Private toilet room. Storage galore in the 10x10 walk in closet with built in shelves.
- The adjoining room (not counted as bedroom but has a closet) is currently used as an office but would also make a great nursery.
- The kitchen has 2 counter bars, walk-in pantry, pull out storage drawers, built-in, glass enclosed china cabinet, coffee bar, appliance garage & deep double sink.
- Formal Dining room and Family room with gas log fireplace & original honey oak floor boards.
- Oversized 2 car garage was added in 1994 & also provides laundry room and clean storage area.
- Renovations during the last 15 years have included (2) 16 seer heat pumps, 30 year dimensional roof, water supply piping throughout the house, most electrical wiring, all vinyl windows, interior doors and hardware, & kitchen cabinets.
- The 22 acres of property includes 5 fenced and 1 non-fenced pastures which are strategically positioned on the property for maximum forage growth.
- Each pasture is 3/4 to 2 acres, making about 8 acres of enclosed grazing pastures.
- The house yard is about 1 acre.
- The remaining 13 acres of property, plus bordering land, provides wooded trails, meandering along varying terrain of hardwoods and pines, crossing streams and passing wisteria, blackberries, and other local plants.
- Open arena area, large equipment storage, grass parking area, bonfire and composting area.
- The back property line is bordered by a stream which is a beautiful place to sit and enjoy!
- The property includes 2 parcels, one 10.6 acre and one 11.6 acre parcel.
- Our location in the heart of the Buffalo Lake Road communities in Western Harnett County has provided many income producing opportunities including horse boarding, group and individual riding lessons, birthday and other party venues, educational outings and scouting trips.
- 1070' of road frontage provides exposure, easy access & versatility.
- Gas station and Dollar General are 1/4 mile away, making it convenient for farm visitors to get refreshments.
- Site is in the Harnett County Growth plan for Residential Development and Rural Center-Commercial Development, providing added value.
- Grocery store and restaurants located 1.3 miles away!
Horse Facility Features
- Our equine facility provides 5 stalls, each with hay rack.
- Adjoining a 40x50sf metal barn with concrete floor, its own 200 amp service, central floor drain, lighting and large wall fan.
- The corral area outside the stalls is accessible from any pasture through the main run, allowing pastures to be rested and rotated.
- 2 upper pastures are sprigged with Bermuda Hay for summer grazing. Others are over seeded with Fescue for grazing in the cooler months.
- Horses enjoy naturally green pastures most of the year (weather permitting).
- Facility is designed for easy rotation of animal units through the pastures, providing changes of scenery as well as shade trees in each pasture.
- The walkway behind the stalls leads to a 12X16 ft. tack room with built in cabinets, blanket racks & saddle racks.
- The Open Arena is 130’ x 60’.
- A lean-to structure provides cover for equipment and supplies.
- Small shed and fenced pen is perfect for raising chickens.
- Pasture fencing is made of 3 rail wood fence and Equine Electrical mesh.
- The riding trails take you away to quiet bliss
- 13 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
281 Buffalo Lake Rd, Sanford, Harnett County, North Carolina