41 acre with 15 open ., 2 bedroom, 2 bath 1552 sf house, stocked pond. Main barn has 10 attached stalls with tack an feed rooms, Grooming stall, Hay storage. Barn is 212' long and 28 ' wide. Arena is 214 ' long and 78' wide with sand and GGt footing. Second barn has 7 stalls and feed room. There is a well for each barn. Each barn has its own electric meter. Also there are 2 run shed by lower barn and 3 paddocks.Large turnout by main barn. Also 2 carports or storage units near the house. Easy access to routes 421 and 64 for ease of going in all directions.
Go to National Land Realty for drone video of property
- 2 bedroom , 2 baths in comfortable 2 story home. This home could be used as 2 separate apartments, as there are kitchens and a bathroom on each level. Each level has it's own entrance. Laundry room, 2 fireplaces, pantry, front and back porches.
- Stocked pond with 4 turn outs fenced with Gallagher electric fence. Parking for semis and large trailers. Easy turn around. Stone parking and driveway well off the main roads. Easy access to Greensboro, Raleigh, Southern Pines, Pinehurst and Sanford. Outside city limits. Affordable taxes.
Horse Facility Features
- All stalls have manufactured wire mesh fronts and sliding doors ,rubber matted stall floors and water pipe and electric plug ins. 9 stalls have sliding back doors with stall screens. 8 12x12 stalls, 1 12x16 and 1 16x16.. Grooming stall, Feed room and Tack room. Bam aisle is rubber and gravel.
- Arena is mixed sand and GGT footing. one large outside door and 2 mesh scrreens into barn aisle. Side walls are 6' high. Great air flow in the summer and comfortable in the winter.
- 2nd barn has 4 12x12, 1 12x16, 1 12x28 matted stalls and a 12x12 feed-room. Lots of storage between stalls. Behind this barn are 2 10x20 runi-in sheds. 3 turnouts are gated separately or can be put together. Frost free hydrant and separate well and electric, so could be rented.
- 1 miles
- 1 miles
- 35 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
160 Log Cabin Rd, Siler City, Chatham County, North Carolina