41 acre with 15 open .1552 sf house with 3 bonus rooms and with long private stone driveway. Stocked pond. Main barn has 10 stalls with tack an feed rooms, Grooming stall, Hay storage. Barn is 212' long and 28 ' wide, with attached covered arena is 214 ' long and 78' wide, sand and GGt footing. sound system. water and electric in all stalls.
Second barn has 7 stalls and feed room, separate well and electric. Could be income producing. There are 2 run shed by lower barn and 1-3 paddocks depending on whether gates are open or shut. Large turnout by main barn. 2 carports or storage units near the house.
Easy access to routes 421 and 64 for ease of going in all directions.
Go to National Land Realty for drone video of property
- Each level full bath, kitchen , living dining area, bedroom and a hearthed fireplace.
- This home could be used as 2 separate apartments
- Each level has it's own entrance.
- Laundry room,
- 3 bonus rooms,
- Huge dry storage under front porch
- Stocked pond
- 2 working wells
- 4 turn outs fenced with Gallagher electric fence.
- Parking for semis and large trailers.
- Easy turn around.
- Stone parking and driveway well off the main roads.
- Easy access to Greensboro, Raleigh, Southern Pines, Pinehurst and Sanford. Outside city limits. Affordable taxes.
Horse Facility Features
- Fire resistant stalls wire mesh fronts and sliding doors
- 10 Rubber matted 12x12, 12x16,16x16 stalls
- Water and electric plug ins for every stall
- 9 stalls have sliding back doors with stall screens.
- Grooming stall, Feed room and Tack room.
- Bam aisle is rubber mats and gravel.
- Arena 214x78 is sand and GGT footing. outside door and 2 mesh scrreens into barn aisle.
- Sound system in arena
- Side walls are 6' high.
- 2nd barn (50x54) has 7 stalls 12x12, 12x16,12x28 matted stalls .
- 2 10x20 runi-in sheds. 3 turnouts are gated separately or can be put together.
- Frost free hydrant.
- Electric and well
- 1 miles
- 1 miles
- 35 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
160 Log Cabin Rd, Siler City, Chatham County, North Carolina