MLS number: 2194125 Chatham County, NC / Watch Video and learn more about Chatham County and area development, amenities! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/369435975672769174/
6135 square ft. under roof, over 5100 square feet of heated living area.
Custom home located on 3.45 acre in an equestrian-themed community of Hickory Downs. The lot is partially wooded with mature trees and professionally landscaped. Backs to a pond surrounded by wooded area. Oversized 3.5 car garage, fully finished walk-out lower level. Horse boarding available within the community at Morgan Manor Farm. Expansive windows and large wrap around decks provide multiple areas for outside living. Only 10 minutes to Pittsboro and the new, upcoming Chatham Park development (mosaicatchathampark.com), 20 minutes to Jordan Lake public boat launch, 30 minutes to Chapel Hill & Apex, 40 minutes to international RDU airport, 6 miles to the local Siler City municipal airport and 40 minutes to Research Triangle Park.
Low HOA fees of $350/year take care of board fencing, mowing of grass and street lighting throughout the common area. A unique opportunity to live in a country setting with access to shopping, healthcare, and an on-site horse boarding facility.
Watch the video
- 973 square ft. attached garage. 5 bedroom, 4 full plus 2 1/2 baths. Concrete circle drive with 3.5 bay garage. Large country kitchen with 45" custom cabinetry, 36" Dual-fuel Wolf Range, Built-in KitchenAid appliances, Large storage pantry located around the corner in laundry/mud room off of garage. The design offers main level living with kitchen, dining, great room, master bedroom and 2 additional beds, including wrap around covered porch with fireplace. The master bedroom is oversized with its own private sitting area, fireplace, and balcony. Lower level offers a tiled family room with wet bar, fireplace, theater room and hall 1/2 bath. Two additional bedrooms each with their own bath. A large finished storage area plumbed and wired for washer and dryer with double doors opening to stamped concrete patio area.
- Rolling green hills with pastoral views abound. The rear of home faces wooded area and pond. Backyard is large enough for English garden and or in-ground pool. Mature landscaping makes for a parklike setting and plenty of areas to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the country.
Horse Facility Features
- Private boarding facility located within the subdivision, Morgan Manor Farm.
- Polaris Equine Mobile Vet Clinic (https://polarisequine.com/#/about) Pittsboro, NC (7 miles)
- Richard Kirkman, DVM (919) 742-5500 (7 miles)
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
166 Hunter Glenn Ln, Siler City, Chatham County, North Carolina