Stunning, gated 54.66 acre equine estate with 2 barns, main home, guest/caretakers home, 4 ponds, multiple riding trails, jump arena, riding arenas, several separated grazing pastures and paddocks, many well established riding trails, and SO MUCH MORE
Property is only an hour and a 1/2 from the world renowned Tyron International Equestrian Center, 25 minutes from Charlotte-Douglas International airport & Uptown Charlotte, and 20 minutes from Concord, NC.
Live in ultimate privacy and exclusivity on your own estate, but easily get to all of the best shopping, restaurants, and entertainment as well!
SO much space, privacy, and property for a premium price just outside of the big city!
Charlotte MLS - 3232934
Watch the video
- Master on main level with heated tile floors and steam shower in master bath. Massive walk-in closet, double sink vanity, and make-up/dressing vanity
- Incredible, well lit, lush-landscaped drive to the main home, set far off of the main road, providing the utmost privacy.
- Gourmet kitchen with gas fireplace at eat-in kitchen, along with a large island, granite counter tops, gas cook top, and top of the line appliances.
- 2 other beautiful gas fireplaces in great room upstairs and down!
- Entire home overlooks sparkling saltwater pool and large pond with waterfall. Large screen porch doubles the size of main floor, bringing the outdoors in! Enjoy your morning coffee overlooking the pond and wild life, or a glass of wine gazing at the breathtaking sunsets.
- Refinished hardwood floors throughout
- 3 bedrooms on lower level with an entertainers dream great room with backlit built-ins, billiards room, gym/flex space, plentiful storage and SO MUCH MORE! All opening up to outdoor covered patio with hot tub and pool.
- Detached garage with covered outdoor kitchen makes this a grill masters favorite space for entertaining while over looking the waterfall and pond.
- Beautiful dining room open to kitchen and main floor great room.
- Huge mud room/drop zone area. Laundry room with built in cabinetry, sink, counters, storage GALORE
- Property comprised of 5 total parcels totaling 54.66 acres.
- Key pad electric gated entry.
- Guest home on property recently updated with 2br and 2ba. Use as a caretakers home or lease it out for rental income!
- Multiple paddocks, grazing pastures, all separated with top of the line PVC electric fencing.
- Property can be used for timber, cattle, livestock, growing fruits or produce, wine grapes/vineyards, corporate or church retreats and so much more. Possibilities are endless!
- 4 stocked ponds can provide irrigation, fishing, and swimming. They attract all kinds of fun wildlife, unique birds, geese, and more.
- Several well established riding trails wind through the property providing many opportunities for varied trail riding. Some are lit with solar landscape lights as well!
- Cute "fishing cabin" on one of the ponds with a wrap around deck can be used for evening hang-outs, a quiet reading nook, craft room, or more!
Horse Facility Features
- Main barn with 15 stalls equipped with Nelson auto watering and Fly Spray systems. Tack room, and multiple storage areas.
- Tractor, large equipment, and shavings storage.
- Smaller barn on opposite side of property with 5 additional stalls, and fully equipped birthing suite, tack and storage rooms, as well as a full bathroom.
- Irrigated jumping arena
- Large, well lit riding arena
- Massive, well maintained grass riding arena
- 5 pastures and paddocks with run-in shelters
- Space for 25 horses max at approximately $600 per month could make for a lucrative boarding facility ($15,000+ per MONTH potential income)
- 25 miles
- 8 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
9855 Troutman Rd, Midland, Cabarrus County, North Carolina