Luxurious home and 10 beautiful acres overlooking the New River in Laurel Springs, close to West Jefferson, the Blue Ridge Parkway, Appalachian Regional Healthcare System, Appalachian State University, and fishing, kayaking, golf, and whitewater rafting. High end furnishings throughout.
Watch the video
- This magnificent custom-designed two-level home offers luxury, privacy, and stunning views, and has two complete living areas - each with open floor plans and views of the river, and comes with high-end furnishings and appliances.
- On the main level, the large great room with cathedral ceiling, T/G ceiling, and heart of pine flooring opens to a large outdoor deck with wood-burning fireplace. The kitchen boasts solid cherry wood cabinets and a six burner Thermador stove. The master bedroom has a bay window and adjoining office or sitting room; the large master bath has walk in closets, an oversized tile shower and sauna, soaking tub, and coffee / wine area.
- The lower level includes a 2nd great room, master suite, ofc/sitting room & kitchen, as well as a luxurious wet bar w/ marble countertop, exercise rm, huge storage/utility/work rm, solid oak engineered flooring, & custom walnut cabinetry.
- Other features include a Mendota forced air propane fireplace, Rinnai Tankless Water heater, thermal insulated windows, automatic whole-house generator, and custom window treatments. The inviting entry includes a spacious front porch, stone exterior, and large Porte Cochere.
- The house is designed to be very low-maintenance, with wood and aluminum clad windows and an exterior of Hardie-Plank and Trek.
- Gorgeous, long-range views
- Fenced pasture
- Wooded areas
- 10.01 acres which can be subdivided
Horse Facility Features
- The property includes fenced pasture as well as wooded areas.
- 20 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
242 Yellowknife Ranch Dr, Laurel Springs, Ashe County, North Carolina