A custom log cabin on 5.69 acres of mature hardwoods, pines, and native laurels. Trails and additional 6 acres with pasture. Deer, turkey, wildlife sightings daily. Situated in the middle of Ashe County, NC Blue ridge mountains, this setting is waiting for
you and your dreams of the mountain life! The pasture is well kept with high quality grass and water
running through it. Minutes from the charming town of Lansing, with the Creeper Trail Park, 10 miles to the
actual Virginia Creeper Trail. 3 minutes to the North Fork of the New River for fishing, to kayak or a tubing
- 3 Bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms,and loft area. Open floor plan with the Master Bedroom/bath on the first floor. Laundry and Mudroom on main level. Open front porch spans the entire width of the cabin to enjoy the mountain view. The kitchen has been upgraded with all new SS appliances, solid countertops, and the bathrooms also have new fixtures.
- The back of the cabin has a screened in porch and an outdoor fire pit area. 1080 additional square foot of
- additional heated square footage in the walkout lower level (not included in the listed square footage). You must see this home to appreciate the exceptional quality and craftsmanship and all the extras. 3 sources
- of heat, and a generator back up system.
- This home and grounds have been meticulously taken care of!
Horse Facility Features
- 6 acres of pasture with high quality grass, lies flat. Water runs through it, and it is close to the home.
- Needs fencing.
- 9 miles
- 8 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2561 Long Branch Rd, Lansing, Ashe County, North Carolina