Price Drop $510,000: 107 acre Farm. Peaceful, Private and Safe! Newly Remodeled Kitchen: Granite counter tops, Candlelight cabinets, Induction cooktop. Remodeled Bathroom and living room! 3 bed, 1 bath home. New 30 x 30 2 story 2 car garage, 2nd floor of garage is 17x26 insulated and has plumbing for a bathroom. New mud/laundry room from garage to kitchen and basement. Windows all vinyl double hung. 107 acres of views! Immaculate 180 x 72 indoor riding arena with new rubber footing and footing drag. Knotty pine viewing room all built in 2016! Insulated tack room. 50x60 shop. 90x40 Quonset. Horse barn with 10 large 12 x 16 box stalls, 2 wells, pond, fencing, separate driveway to farm and house. Fiber optic Hi-speed Internet, Cable TV and VOIP phone service is available! Immaculate Property! Location is very safe and private, short drive to town, stores, and school. A must see! 2 Parcels: House- 70.00-1-36.20 and Farm - 70.00-1-36.112. Call listing agent for additional information and showing instructions. 2 covered outside feeders large enough for large square bales; white cable electric fencing; Abundance of wildlife; 55 tillable acres, 8 acres planted into pine trees, the balance is woods and pasture. 2 wells; mineral rights convey Ag exempt $107k;
Watch the video tour #1
- Newly remodeled Kitchen: Granite counter tops, Candlelight cabinets, Induction cooktop. Remodeled Bathroom! Remodeled living room! 3 bed, 1 bath home. New 30 x 30 2 story 2 car garage, 2nd floor of garage is 17x26 is fully insulated and has plumbing for a bathroom. Breezy way to kitchen and basement. Windows all vinyl double hung. Finished den in basement. Wood stove in living room will heat entire house. Fuel oil cost less than $600 per year with the HarmanTL300 high efficiency wood stove. Covered porch. Oil furnace in basement. New vinyl siding! Immaculate property! A must see!
- This property has spectacular views, very peaceful, quite and safe with lots of wildlife. Ponds. Separate driveway to farm and house.
Horse Facility Features
- Multi purpose 180' x 72' Indoor Arena built in 2016. Has new rubber footing and Footing Drag.
- Horse barn: 90 x 42: with 10 Large 12 x 16 stalls with built in corner feeders and slatted ventilation. Floor is full length rubber matted.
- Both pastures have a run in shelter with water tanks. Room for storage for two months (for 10 horses) of hay at a time, accessible by skid steer. Room for all- winter storage of sawdust or shavings, accessible by dump truck. LED lighting. Outside wash stall on gravel. Tack room insulated with plumping and double sink. 50 x 60 Shop with new roof in 2014. 90 x 40 Quonset with over head and sliding doors.
- 15 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
345 Cass Hill Rd, Candor, Tioga County, New York