Located in picturesque Finger Lakes (NY) Region between Ithaca (Cornell University) and Corning NY (Montour Falls), high above Seneca Lake with hilltop views. Cornell University Equine Park & Hospital in nearby Ithaca for all your horse needs. Property is all pasture land, has been used for haying in the past. Plenty of room for your barn, riding ring & trails. On quiet country road with another 85- acre horse property directly across road. Appropriate horse signage in place on road. NYS Agricultural District tax exemptions/incentives apply, if desired. Comfortable, bright, airy 2009-built ranch home with designer kitchen features, large master bedroom ensuite, great room with double sliders to 35' deck overlooking gently rolling hills, hardwood maple floors throughout and full walk-out basement w/ARXX insulation. GREAT NEWS! Owner has done preliminary home inspection, too. See photos and video! A BEAUTIFUL PROPERTY AT AN AFFORDABLE PRICE! NO HIDDEN FEES.
CALL SELLER/OWNER DIRECTLY FOR PRIVATE SHOWING (607-546-4508). All required legal documentation on file with seller's attorney. Ready for immediate sale.
Watch the video
- 1,900 sq. ft. custom-designed ranch built in 2009 with attached two-car garage.
- Central HVAC, insulated ARXX full basement with walk-out French doors to patio.
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with custom Kraftmaid maple cabinets, & GRANITE countertops.
- Hardwood maple floors throughout / bathroom ceramic tile floors.
- Tilt-out windows for easy cleaning. Maintenance-free vinyl siding.
- Large master suite, private bath w/soaking tub & double bowl sinks w/custom cabinetry.
- Walk-in master closet with shelving.
- Spacious mudroom/laundry/utility sink w/plentiful built-in cabinet storage/ceramic tile OFF GARAGE.
- Front porch, 34' back deck w/sliders w/panoramic views overlooking distant rolling hills & town
- New 300' stone driveway to attached two-car garage
- New curved professionally designed stone walkway from garage exit to lower rear level
- Newly installed 300' white post and rail fencing along road in front of house and front corner
- Seller did home inspection 2015--HOME IS MOVE-IN READY!
- Level. Tillable pasture-land. Used for haying (timothy, alfalfa, etc.) in past. Great for riding trails.
Horse Facility Features
- Great for riding trails. Ready for you to create your own barn and paddocks.
- 4 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3255 Dolphsburg Road, Montour Falls, Schuyler County, New York