Buy It Now - and we will pay 2.5% to a buyer broker OR we will discount the sale 2.5 % to you. (closing by October 31 2019)
This property is a Horse Lovers Dream Come True. Offered for sale is this turn key equestrian stable that offers 12 acres of land with 3 barns, indoor arenas, 24 stalls, an outdoor arena and 12 run in sheds. The land has been enhanced with frost free water hydrants and electric to all paddock areas.
The 3 indoor arenas were all built from 2010 - 2012. 1) 60 x 80 with attached 24 stall barn, 2) 40 x 50 small indoor/barn, 3) 60 x 120 indoor arena with room to ride, train and store hay, build in 2012.
All indoor arenas have window walls for natural light and fresh air.
Fenced back yard for the dogs.
This spectacular equestrian property is just 6 miles off the NY State Thruway exit 26 and is 30 minutes to Albany, 45 minutes to Saratoga Springs and 10 minutes from Schenectady and Amsterdam.
Email NanciBeyerl@Gmail.com for additional photos and to schedule your tour. (must be credit qualified prior to tour)
The 12 acre farm is attached to an additional 126 +/- of pasture land and a Retreat Center with a charming country home, 2 - 30 foot yurts, a large pavilion, 3 barns and 16 run in barns and get- away cabin. Also available for sale or lease to new owner. Contact NanciBeyerl@Gmail.com for additional information.
- The home at 3740 Rynex Corners Rd offers 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths, an in-law apartment, office, hardwood floors, newly renovated, kitchen, bath, new windows, siding, insulation, deck overlooking the stable and property, paved driveway. This "hardly used' home is welcoming, clean, charming and ready for its new owners.
- Standby generator installed in 2015
- Full stable security and fire detection system.
- * Also Available - two adorable 1 bedroom/1 bath cabins are available with a full price sale, an $80,000+ value. Get your Tiny Houses in the deal! (Living quarters at this amazing farm = home with 3 bedrooms/ 1 bath, in-law apartment - 1 bedroom/ 1 bath + bonus room, full kitchen, laundry, propane fireplace in living room, 2 adorable cabins, 1 bedroom/1 bath each - used for Air B&B and retreat guests)
- * Also available 128+/- acres, with 90 + acres of pasture land with water, electric, shelters & barns to accommodate 40+ horses. The large restored farmhouse has old time charm yet new amenities, including a beautiful new front porch, overlooking your horses, a new furnace and hot water tank (2015), master bedroom with deck and hot tub and the highlight of The HighPoint, a 2 bedroom/loft, on grid cabin over looking the mountains of the Adirondacks. Total asking price $1.5
- The 12 acre lot offers everything a horse lover needs to open for business or have a private horse estate.
- All paddocks have frost-free hydrants, and electric.
- Three indoor arenas 1) 60 x 80, 2) 40 x 50, 3) 60 x 120
- Outdoor arena - also can be used as a paddock and has 2 run in barns. 100 x 200
- The property is just off a well maintained road in the Town of Princetown
- Part of the Agricultural District in Schenectady County.
Horse Facility Features
- This amazing property was designed for horses. It has served as a lesson and boarding stable and most recently as a sanctuary for retired and formerly at-risk equines. (the horses are being relocated with the Not for Profit Organization to SC)
- Hay storage is offered in a barn built for hay and or shavings and also in the large 60 x 120 indoor arena. Good quality hay is abundant locally.
- The main barn offers 24 stalls, rubber matted and electric at all for heated buckets in the winter and fans in the summer.
- 2 - Priefert Round Pens
- Overhead doors in the barn make it always easy to access in the winter months.
- Each paddock area has 1-2 run in shelters, most are 12 x 24 in size
- * Also available 128+/- acres, with 90 + acres of pasture land with water, electric, shelters & barns to accommodate 40+ horses. The large restored farmhouse has old time charm yet new amenities, including a beautiful new front porch, overlooking your horses, a new furnace and hot water tank (2015), master bedroom with deck and hot tub and the highlight of The HighPoint, a 2 bedroom, on grid cabin over looking the mountains of the Adirondacks. Total asking price $1.5
- 10 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3740 Rynex Corners Rd, Pattersonville, Schenectady County, New York