Attention Horses Lovers!! Upstate NY 3000 sq ft Colonial Home on Nearly 40 Private acres in the Oneonta School District. This Beautiful property has lots to offer. There is a 36x60 2 story gable roofed horse barn with 4 large paddocks.The 2 story chicken coop (it matches the barn but smaller) with exotic chickens has a small pen next to a much larger 8' tall fenced area for small animals.There is greenhouse for the plant lovers and 3 ponds, one filled with koi and painted turtles and another filled with bass.The grounds have a variety of fruit trees,flowering trees and evergreens.There are many trails throughout the woods and at the top of the property is a small patch of wild blueberries and thick carpet of moss that is fun to have a picnic on. On the back side of the home is an extra-large 2 tiered deck with grape vines on the arches and a bluestone & brick paver patio with stonewalls leading to an in ground pool. The in ground pool is landscaped with boulders and nature perennials and flowers throughout with a stunning waterfall. This is truly a one of a kind-There is nothing else like this on the market in the Oneonta School District for this price!
- 3000 sq ft Colonial Home 3 Bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
- cathedral ceiling in entry, finished basement
- Custom “5 baseboard, window trim and crown molding
- Custom window treatments
- Radiant heating and baseboard
- Whole house water system with auto backwash
- 2 Mitsubishi A/C units with heat. Condenser unit can handle a 3rd unit.
- Pellet stove heats whole house (5 to 6 tons)
- Oil heat used as backup and hot water
- Hot water – solar or oil
- Solar also can heat house in Spring and Fall.
- Whole house ADT security system with 8 cameras and recorder
- generator hookup
- Gutters drain into large pond
- Extra drainage and a covering was put on the outer foundation for guaranty of no water in basement.
- Nearly 40 acres of open and wooded property filled with trails.
- 3 Ponds. Large pond is 15’ deep. Filled with bass, crappie and channel cats. Medium pond is filled with koi and painted turtles. Small pond – near woods is filled with bass.
- Front Entry Columns are aluminum gates with gate controls and gate number panel. Electric at columns.
- Blacktop driveway in 2015. Re-topped entire driveway 2016.
- ADT whole house security system with 8 cameras and recording system.
- Front stonewall – 129’ long and 6’ deep at base. All bluestone.
- IN ground Pool – 18’x36’. 8’ deep with slide and new diving board. Custom waterfall.
- 2 tiered deck with arches and grapevines (from Italy). Paver and bluestone patio.
- Green house - wall made with stones from property.
- Chicken house - 2 story with storage on 2nd level. Large 1 to 1.5 acre penned area with 8’ fence with water yard hydrant.
- Several flowering, evergreen trees and perennials planted throughout the property. Ex. Blue Spruce, Red Burch, Dawn Redwood (Dinosaur tree), 9 bark tree, Japanese Maple, Rose of Sharon, California Lilic, Catalpa, Tulip tree, Japanese lilac, Mulberry, Apple, Plum, Edible Chestnut, Wild Blueberries and raspberries, Purple Locust, peony, mock orange tree, mock almond, tamarix , bee balm, monks hood, mini sunflowers and daffodils etc.
Horse Facility Features
- 4 large Paddocks – all have water yard hydrant except lower one is supplied by pond overflow.
- Barn - 32x64 2 story with handmade trusses for more hay storage area. Very dry barn.
- - water yard hydrant outside corner
- - Blacktop down center aisle only
- - 11 Stalls. matted. all stalls are solid wood with windows.
- Property is ag exempt.
- 2 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
675 West St, Oneonta, Otsego County, New York