The Taylor Farm is a fully renovated and meticulously maintained 1920's Farm House, complimented by a tremendous 15-stall barn and two accessory guest quarters.
Watch the video
- The main house is 3026 sq ft, and has 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths and has been completely renovated in 2017.
- Built in metal hot-tub
- Decks that overlook the rolling hills and property
- Andersen Windows, updated plumbing and electric, updated Kitchen and Bathrooms.
- Spanning 74.6 acres, The Taylor Farm includes all that the eye sees; rolling hills up beyond the ridge lines, fenced pastures and natural woodlands through which Quaker Creek runs year round.
- Your family will enjoy all that the country life encompasses, all while minutes from Warwick’s historic villages, and 1-hour commute to the George Washington Bridge & New York City.
- Annual Taxes $36,140
- Property is zoned agricultural, however, is not receiving the tax benefit. New owner could produce hay(or some other Ag Qualifying producer) for Ag Tax Benefit.
- The property holds incredible investment value as a fully approved 10-12 home subdivision is about 34 acres. Land not involved in the subdivision plans could be put into PDR Program for additional tax benefit. Plans are available for review and included in the sale.
Horse Facility Features
- 15 stalls
- oversized workshop area & laundry room
- 5 of the Pastures have underground water feeders
- The upper level of the Timber-Framed Barn features breathtaking exposed mahogany hand-hewn arches, a room that is absolutely perfect for celebrations!
- Barn has its own well, septic and electric.
- Listing presented by Tuxedo Hudson Realty, 3 Store Rd Tuxedo Park NY 10987. Listing agent Elizabeth Broderick, 201-965-5361, or Elizabeth@tuxedohudsonrealty.com. HGAR MLS # 4910668.
- Full listing details also available on our website, www.tuxedohudsonrealty.com
- 13 miles
- 9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
22 Taylor Rd, Warwick, Orange County, New York