Set within the iconic rolling hills of Warwick, Carolina Blue Farm offers ultimate privacy and stunning views of mountains and pastures.
Watch the video
- The Arts & Crafts Farmhouse was built in 2001 and offers the highest standards in craftsmanship, modern luxuries, landscape design & country lifestyle. The gourmet kitchen features GE Monogram appliances and an oversized island with counter seating, connecting directly to your open living room with a large rustic fieldstone fireplace. Views from the 1000 sq ft of wrap around decking are breathtaking! Other superb amenities include a private guest suite, work-out room, entertainers backyard with an in-ground pool that has been masterfully designed with stone work by Hickory Hollow, surrounded by impeccable landscape design with Lace Leaf Japanese Maples, Bamboo and perennials.
- Sale includes two tax lots: SBL 10-1-0 is 17.3 acres, and SBL 10-1-0 is 6 acres.
- Annual Taxes are $23,594 combined for both tax lots.
- Square footage includes finished basement.
- Exercise room in basement has plumbing available in the wall should someone want to create a bar/entertainment space.
- 2018 AC Units
- 2010 Furnace
- 2016 Kitchen & Bath remodel
- 2016 Appliances
- 2016 Hardwood floors refinished
- 2016 last deck maintenance
- Complementing the main house is a 5430 sq ft Iconic Red Barn, designed by DeGraw & McHaan in 2012, the barn boasts 4 oversized garage bays, room for 4-horse stalls, and an option for a 2 bed/2 bath guest space with a full kitchen and living room, plus an additional large bonus room.
- Large pastures for cows, horses and equestrian riding span the 23.3 acres, and on the property is a shared 10-acre pond for kayaking, bass fishing or ice skating. Walk through cedar lined pastures, cross 4-season babbling brooks, set up a bon fire by the creek; The possibilities are endless!
Horse Facility Features
- Barn is unfinished, but has potential for 4-hose stalls. 5 paddocks are fenced, and two have automatic water feeders. Corinthian Equestrian Center is less than half a mile away. The barn has its own well, and plans for its own septic.
- 3 Cows currently on the property could be included if buyer wishes to continue care for them
- *Additional Information: Listing presented as an Office Exclusive by Tuxedo Hudson Realty, 3 Store Rd, Tuxedo Park NY 10987. Listing agent Elizabeth Broderick, Mobile: 201-965-5361, elizabeth@Tuxedohudsonrealty.com
- Full Listing Details available on our website, www.tuxedohudsonrealty.com
- Tuxedo Hudson Realty will co-broke with other agents. Agents please contact Liz for details.
- 15 miles
- 2.1 miles
- 9 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
41 Silo Ln, Warwick, Orange County, New York