This beautiful equestrian property offers a serene setting with a beautiful custom-built home with top-quality craftsmanship throughout, complete with an outstanding equestrian facility. This property, known as Pepper Hill Farm, is a working horse farm located on 8.71 beautiful level acres with a custom-built barn with grooms quarters, paddocks, an outdoor riding ring conveniently located on a private road in scenic Hopewell Junction, New York.
- Thoughtfully sited, the main residence blends subtly into the surroundings with sweeping lawns, fenced in paddocks and a scenic pond with distant views.
- Originally built in 2008, this 5,220 square foot custom-built Colonial home is in mint condition with an au ‘pair/in-law apartment.
- The main level of the home offers Hickory pre-finished hardwood flooring, solid wood doors, central vacuum system, central air conditioning, three furnaces, one for the Master Suite, one for the apartment and one for the main level, three zones, gas-fired air handler, central air conditioning, propane heat, spray foam insulation in the roof and the walls, 12 KW propane Generac generator, 400 amp electrical service, water softener with variable pump speed for water, an overflow well that gets 50 gallons per minute, level property with drainage, sub meter from the main house to the den above the barn, custom dog gates for the mudroom.
- The property is simply beautiful and has been professionally landscaped with custom plantings, trees and bushes.
- The home offers a beautiful stone walkway entrance with a front porch that has recessed lighting, porcelain tile flooring, a combination of hearty plank and cedar shingles siding with Kentucky stack stone and fiberglass trim with a Kentucky Stack stone chimney, invisible fence, pond, fire pit, stone patio, porch swing overlooking the paddocks.
- This beautiful property is located just minutes from the center of town, schools, stores, train station, Taconic Parkway, Route 55, and Route 22.
Horse Facility Features
- Beautiful custom built barn located not far from the main residence with five 12x12 stalls, all with rubber matting, windows with yokes, two end stalls have an additional windows in each stall, heated wash stall with hot and cold water, stairs to loft area, front and back main doors with glass offering a wonderful cross breeze, heated tack room with electric heat, hot water heater, sink, freezer, recessed lighting, saddle racks and bridle hooks.
- The property also offers a 200’x80’ outdoor riding ring, three large paddocks, with plenty of room to add additional paddocks.
- 15 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
391 Shenandoah Rd, Hopewell Junction, Dutchess County, New York