This property could be a horse farm. At present there is a barn and a metal bldg, 2 ponds and 50 acres. There is an area that has been cleared and excavated for a large barn and this could be an arena area. Open area for pasture.
House is set far from the road for total privacy.
Watch the video
- 3 bdrm 2.5 bath. Nice 1st fl master suite with a jet soaking tub overlooking the valley, a fireplace and french doors leading to the deck. Walk in closet too! 2nd fl loft area is used for an office and 2bdrms and a bonus room are on the 2nd floor.
- The kitchen is awesome with plenty of room to work! Attached 2 car garage.
- Lower level has a bar area, family room, office and more. Walk out one way to the pool and the other way to the back yard.
- Heat with coal or oil. Firplaces to substitute as well.
- Skylights and Cathedral Ceilings. Newer roof too!
- Open yard, woods, pool, 2 ponds stocked with bass and 2 small ponds that are home to the minnows.
- Set away from the road for privacy. Can barely see the house from the road.
- Nice views of the mountains!
- Woods can be an income as they are ready to be logged.
Horse Facility Features
- Two story barn, metal bldg, shed. Two ponds and pasture area. Woods for trails. Flattened area excavated for barn could be arena area.
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
258 Steed Rd, Chenango Forks, Broome County, New York