Great location for your horse farm! With plenty of open field area for pasture and loads of woods for trails, your horses would feel right at home! The area that has been cleared and leveled would make a great riding arena. There are 2 ponds that the house overlooks. In the back there are 2 smaller ponds.
The barn has a 2nd story for hay. Water and electric too.
This gorgeous home must be seen! It has over 3600 sq ft to enjoy. Some of the conveniences include a 1st fl master onsuite that is top notch! Relax in the sitting area or the soaking tub while taking in the views from the sliding glass doors. OR open up those doors and walk out from the master suite on to the trex deck and watch the wildlife.
Walk out basement is convenient for loading in the coal for the coal furnace or quick convenient access to the pool.
Watch the video
- 3 bdrm 2.5 bath. Nice 1st fl master suite with a jet soaking tub overlooking the valley, a fireplace and french doors leading to the deck. Walk in closet too! 2nd fl loft area is used for an office and 2bdrms and a bonus room are on the 2nd floor.
- The kitchen is awesome with plenty of room to work! Attached 2 car garage.
- Lower level has a bar area, family room, office and more. Walk out one way to the pool and the other way to the back yard.
- Heat with coal or oil. Firplaces to substitute as well.
- Skylights and Cathedral Ceilings. Newer roof too!
- Open yard, woods, pool, 2 ponds stocked with bass and 2 small ponds that are home to the minnows.
- Set away from the road for privacy. Can barely see the house from the road.
- Nice views of the mountains!
- Woods can be an income as they are ready to be logged.
Horse Facility Features
- Two story barn, metal bldg, shed. Two ponds and pasture area. Woods for trails. Flattened area excavated for barn could be arena area.
- 20 miles
- 20 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
258 Steed Rd, Chenango Forks, Broome County, New York