This property is currently being used as a retreat and conference center. The 42 acres includes a nice spring fed pond, and is conveniently located between Angel Fire and Eagle Nest, NM and only 40 minutes from Taos. It's about 3 hours to Albuquerque and 2 hours to Santa Fe.
It is situated in the beautiful Moreno Valley and surrounded by the Sangre de Cristo mountain range and Wheeler Peak, the tallest mountain in NM.
It features 4 cabins and a main lodge with commercial kitchen, and a large storage shed. Each cabin stands alone and can be used separately. The lodge has 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, 2 gathering areas, a picturesque reading room with kiva fireplace, a large stone two sided fireplace and 2 covered decks from which to enjoy the wildlife and incredible vistas.
The property comes completely furnished and ready for immediate occupancy.
- The Elk Cabin...2 BR, 2 BA, 835 sq ft, full kitchen plus the covered porch
- Historic Hunters Cabin....1 BR, 1 BA, 730 sq ft, full kitchen plus covered porch
- A duplex, each side 1120 sq ft, 1 BR (plus day bed), 1.5 BA and kitchenette
- A charming garage efficiency apartment with full bath and kitchen. Also used as a meeting room. 784 sq ft
- The Main Lodge:
- Commercial kitchen with granite counter tops, stainless appliances, ice maker, warming drawer and compactor.
- Warm and inviting gathering area with a large 2 sided stone fireplace
- A cozy reading/conversation room with kiva fireplace and wrap around windows to enjoy the BIG views
- Master suite with a large sitting area and study, a large master bath with steam shower
- Jacuzzi soaking tub, his and hers vanities and LOTS of closet space
- There is another large gathering area downstairs and two more bedrooms and a bath.
- 42 acres with a mix of pine trees and meadow. The pond is spring fed and is stocked with trout. The acreage is currently fenced on three sides. The is a charming gazebo near the pond, perfect for picnics in the summer months. During the winter months, the meadow is large enough to run the snow mobiles!
- The property is bordered on the back by Indian Pueblo land so it's very private. The views of the Moreno Valley are spectacular from this land, including Eagle Nest Lake and Baldy and Touch Me Not mountains
- 28 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Windy Hills Rd, Eagle Nest, Colfax County, New Mexico