IMMACULATE TURN KEY EQUESTRIAN FACILITY located on 19.5 acres in a prime location for many of the local top horse show locations including UNH, NHHJA, Oakrise, Senator Bell, Deerfield Fairgrounds, Myopia, Groton House, Fieldstone… the list goes on! Bonus feature of the Rockingham Recreational Trail abutting the back of the property! This facility was built extremely thoughtfully with efficiency and ease at the top of mind. The 100’x120’ Center Hill Barn features ten rubber matted stalls (sand flooring underneath) all with individual walkout paddocks, 14’ wide rubber matted aisle, a 66’x120’ indoor riding arena with natural light and clay/sand footing. FIVE frost-free hydrants with hot water option, hot/cold wash stall and sink, heated barn office with cathedral ceilings, kitchenette & half-bath, and storage for 700+ bales of hay in the loft. This is one of the cleanest and easily maintained facilities you will find! The custom built 3BR/2.5BA Colonial home, surrounded by landscaped gardens, is paired with an oversize attached garage big enough for two dually trucks, stainless appliances, granite, and tile throughout. Master bedroom suite with a whirlpool tub and shower. Formal dining room, eat-in kitchen, back deck overlooking your pastures and frontage on the Exeter River… Stop dreaming and come make this beautiful property yours!
Watch the video
- 30 x 30 oversized garage (can fit two dually trucks) with electronic garage door openers
- Full walk out basement
- Eat-in Kitchen as well as a formal dining room
- Maple cabinets, granite island and stainless steel appliances in kitchen
- Back deck to relax on while overlooking your pastures
- Gas log fire place in family room
- Master bedroom suite with jet tub and shower
- 6'x36' Farmers porch on front of house
- Vinyl siding with shutters
- Beautiful landscaping all around
- 19.5 acres with pasture and woods
- 1300ft frontage on the Exeter River
- Easy access with trailers
- Prime location to many top horse show locations
Horse Facility Features
- 66'x120' indoor riding arena with clay/sand footing
- 10 stalls, all steel framed by Country Manufacturing in hunter green to match barn colors of white/green.
- Roof on barn is white for cooler summer riding and fast winder snow melting.
- All stalls, aisle, loafing sheds are rubber matted with sand base underneath
- All stalls have walk-out doors to individual paddocks. Each paddock has a gate opening to pastures.
- 2"x6" pine board stall walls with 5 coats of urethane
- Hot/cold water wash stall and laundry sink
- 14ft wide barn aisle
- Five frost-free hydrants along aisle, all with mixing valves to have hot/cold water if needed.
- Heated barn office with kitchenette, half-bath, cable/telephone hookups and cathedral tongue-and-groove pine ceiling (14ft high).
- Barn easily accessible with semi-tractor/trailer
- Loft stores 700 +/- bales of hay
- Lighting is with 10 450 watt mercury vapor fixtures on 2 separate switches
- All plumbing is 5ft underground and every inch has been pipe insulated
- 28 miles
- 6 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
64 Scribner Rd, Fremont, Rockingham County, New Hampshire