Perched on the high point of the land, the improvements are sited to take in the sun and year round and the improvements are surrounded by fields with the woodlands serving as a buffer and for wildlife habitat. The elevation is wonderful, catching a glimpse of distant hills. Relax on the front porch after a day in the saddle.
The land at Hidden Knoll is just lovely, really. There are 10 open and lush acres, most of it fenced in for horses with some areas further fenced for livestock. Horses, sheep and alpaca have called this farm home. The original sheep barn has most recently been transformed into housing for horses with 4 stalls, water, new electricity in conduit and direct access to turnout.
- 1st Floor master bedroom
- Family kitchen
- Hardwood and tile flooring throughout
- 33' Rec room in lower level
- 3 Car garage
- 50’ x 100’ Vegetable garden with seasonal irrigation – plus blueberries, raspberries and rhubarb
- Young orchard with apple, pear and peach trees
- Fenced henhouse with electricity
- Wire-fenced backyard for pets
- Diesel tank on covered concrete pad
Horse Facility Features
- The 28’ x 40’ Barn:
- 4 Matted stalls ranging from 10’ x 12-3’ to 10’ x 13-9’
- Frost-free hydrant
- Updated electrical in encased in no-chew conduit
- Ladder Loft
- 9’ x 10’ Insulated tack room
- Bedding & tool bays
- Attached storage areas
- Other Equestrian Details:
- 60’ Round pen
- 80’ x 200’ Fenced outdoor arena – wow!
- Perimeter fenced in good electric fencing
- Several interior paddocks and pastures
- Water and electricity to back pasture
- Partial livestock fencing for sheep, goats, alpaca, etc.
- 20 miles
- 10 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
272 North Road, Deerfield, Rockingham County, New Hampshire