Turnkey Equestrian Facility on 43 fabulous acres. An indoor arena w/20 stalls, feed and tack room - all under one roof! Acres of pasture with water and electricity, as well as a 20x60 meter outdoor arena. Spacious c.1800 family home with nearly 5000 s/f features a country kitchen, 4-5 bedrooms, views from every room and an attached 72x40 post and beam barn. Located in the lovely village of Warner NH, just minutes to I-89, shopping and eateries, and under ½ hr. to Concord.
- The C. 1800, colonial home has been thoughtfully updated and maintained from the foundation to the roof so there’s nothing to do but move in and enjoy. Almost 5000 s/f of living space that includes a country eat-in kitchen; working fireplaces in the family, living and dining rooms; a master suite w/jacuzzi bath; 4-5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. There’s even room for a potential apartment with 3 spacious rooms and a full bath/laundry (just add a kitchen) for the in-laws or an in-house trainer. A true “New Englander”- a 50 ft. ell connects the house to the attached 72x40 post and beam barn. The old barn has 10 stalls and room for storage – it currently houses the chickens, but it could certainly accommodate any livestock you fancy.
- 43 spectacular acres with 20 or so open pasture. There are several grass pastures with turn out sheds, and power to six of the pastures. 10 frost free hydrants on the property provide water to the barns, pastures, and lawns. A mix of electric and PVC fencing makes it easy to rotate pastures to keep the grass growing and the grazers happy. Or create your own jumping field or cross-country course – there’s plenty of room to do it all.
- Situated atop Warner’s Tory Hill, the property boasts spectacular views over the pastures, to Mount Kearsarge and the surrounding mountains. Located in the Dartmouth Sunapee Region of New Hampshire, in the acclaimed Kearsarge Regional School District. Warner is a lovely village with an active community – walk around town and enjoy the shopping, museums and eateries. It’s just minutes to I-89 and the local market, under ½ hr. to Concord (our state capital) and 40 min. to Manchester Regional Airport.
Horse Facility Features
- On the equestrian facilities – there is nothing left to be desired. Starting with the beautifully maintained 160’x70 indoor arena – it is light and bright with natural as well as fluorescent lighting, Mirrorlite mylar mirrors to perfect your position, and the footing is a dust-free sand and rubber mix. From the arena space there is direct access to 20 matted stalls of various sizes, a heated tack room, wash stall, storage and feed room – all under one roof! If holding events is on your wish list, there’s plenty of parking for spectators and trailers.
- The outdoor arena is sited just a short distance from the barns; it’s a peaceful setting for training bordered by apple, pear and plum trees as well as an established stand of hard and soft woods that create shade and privacy. It was built to USDF specifications and measures 20x60 meters, with proper drainage and sand/rubber footing.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
329 Kearsarge Mountain Rd, Warner, Merrimack County, New Hampshire