Breathtaking panoramic VIEWS of Merrimack Valley & Fort Mountain from this Equestrian Estate. Every window beholds a view! Nestled off the road for privacy with easy access to Route 93 and 89. This custom home was built with attention to every detail and is very private. Almost 15 acres for your animals to enjoy or just to roam and relax in your own paradise! Gourmet kitchen has double ovens, sub-zero refrigerator, Bosch DW, 2 sinks, island & peninsula. Walk in pantry has multiple shelves & cabinets for storage. The Great Room has a brick fireplace adorned by shadowboxing on the walls. The MBR suite is truly a suite with large bedroom area, sitting area, walk-in closet & two bathrooms. One has shower, sink & toilet and the other has 2 sinks and a jacuzzi whirlpool tub. Custom Red Birch flooring & custom tile throughout the house. INDOOR in-ground pool is heated with 6 person hot tub. Swim year round for exercise & fun for the kids! Open concept wet bar & bath in pool room. French doors to patio ~ adorned with perennial gardens to enjoy the view. Custom barn has 3 horse stalls, large horse run in area, tack & grain rooms, hay storage, dog kennel & walk in cooler. Broker interest in property.
- 2001 Custom Equestrian Estate home with 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
- Great room with wood fireplace and wall of windows to views of Merrimack Valley!
- Gourment kitchen with double ovens, sub-zero refrigerator, cherry cabinets and custom curtains.
- HEATED INDOOR in-ground pool and six person sunken hot tub with wet bar and bathroom.
- Custom mahogany wainscoting in dining room with chandelier.
- MASTER BED ROOM SUITE to absolutely fall in love with forever! True bedroom suite with oversized walk in closet, two bathrooms and sitting area! Enjoy the VIEWS when you wake up in the morning!
- 15 acres of prime land located in the heart of Greater Concord! Primarily pastureland - bring your horses to enjoy the fields and you to enjoy the views! Many trails that lead to Bear Brook State Park that is just a short trail rideaway - and you can access the trail right off your land! Many horse farms right in the neighborhood so we are very horse friendly.
Horse Facility Features
- 2003 Horse Barn with 4 stalls, run in area, tack room, grain room and walk in cooler and copper lights.
- Large stalls with stone dust and mats for health of the horses.
- Frost free water in the barn.
- Two drop area for hay from the first level to the lower level so that it is ergonomically correct for your back!
- Large grain room.
- Tack room is huge and has nice shelving for all the needed accessories.
- 17 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
99 Howards Ln, Epsom, Merrimack County, New Hampshire