A RARE find only an hour to Boston in Tax Friendly NH! Once known as “HIGHLAND FARM”, this peaceful, serene and gently rolling acreage atop Baldwin Hill has been thoughtfully preserved for your enjoyment. This stunning 1995 custom-built 7,057 s.f. farmhouse twin chimney colonial, a replacement of the original 1800's farmhouse, perfectly sits 1,200 feet from the road complimenting the peace and serenity of the land that surrounds it.
Now offered for your consideration. Don't wait. Bring your horses home!
Please visit https://www.120baldwinhill.com/
Watch the video
- This country estate offers the best of both worlds: A magnificent stately presence combined with the warmth and charm of home. As soon as you enter this beautiful 1995 custom built twin chimney farmhouse colonial, you immediately feel the warmth and charm throughout.
- Above the 3 car garage is a separate suite, perfect for the au-pair, in-law apartment, recreation, office or fourth bedroom.
- The open concept kitchen with breakfast room and family area is the perfect daily retreat. Continue your relaxation in the 'TV Picture Room', perfect for Sunday football or family movie time.
- The elegantly appointed fireplace cherry study/office will proudly house all your shiny trophies, strategically and privately located next to the billiard room.
- The first floor is finished with a grand 2 story circular stair foyer adorned with the must-have formal living and dining areas.
- When the day comes to an end, retire to the 2nd-floor master ensuite, sure to lure you into relaxation.
- The 2nd-floor laundry room, conveniently located where all the laundry is generated. Meander down the extra-wide hallway to the second and third bedrooms, and an office mezzanine overlooking the family room.
- An unfinished walk up attic awaits your imagination as does the steel beamed column-free basement perfect for a bowling alley, theater or recreation room.
- Trails right outside your back door! It doesn't get any better than this. No longer is prime land being made like this and with surrounding large lot landowners.
- A nearly perfect square-shaped 82-acre parcel maintains all your privacy and outdoor enjoyment. Nearly half of the south-facing acreage is fielded and open. The back half of the property is wooded.
- A small spring-fed pond and antique rock walls frame the property. Gently rolling and high on the hill, this land is perfect for x-country trails for training or a simple trail ride. So many possibilities. So many options. So many choices.
Horse Facility Features
- This property offers everything the equestrian wants and needs. Use the fully restored antique barn for all your equine friends or use for hay and equipment as is and build a new structure and indoor arena wherever you want. There is plenty of space!
- With the home perfectly positioned on the property, all that is missing are the horses. So much room for pastures, paddocks, arenas, trail systems and more. What are you waiting for? This is your perfect equestrian property. Come visit today!
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
117 Baldwin Hill Rd, Lyndeborough, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire