This is it! And with some of the best views around. Your own sanctuary where you can unwind anytime. Start fresh and create new traditions with those who matter most. Your retreat upon the prettiest hill in this highly sought-after community of Amherst, NH. Enjoy a nice long summer beverage & absorb the 180-degree views from nearly every room, or up high on your oversized sundeck as if you’ve conquered it all! Relax and entertain with friends and family or simply enjoy your own solitude. While enveloped by this stunningly beautiful home, you’re adorned by carefully thought out colorful perennial landscaping. With 22.76+/- acres to play on, this home is surrounded by the perfect mix of open fields and wooded trails for your horses, mountain biking, motocross, cross-country skiing, or steeplechase. Abutting 300+ acres of conservation land, you’ll never run out of things to do. The meticulously designed state of the art insulated 7-10 stall barn has it all, including an attached indoor arena providing the best protection from the elements and radiant heated floors! Board a horse or two for a company or help offset your own expenses. Use it to store your own carriages, cars, or toys. The possibilities are endless. This is Southern NH’s best-kept secret tucked away closer than you think. Only 15 minutes to Manchester/Boston regional airport and less than an hour to Boston. When seclusion, privacy, and a bit of tranquil sophistication is needed the most, this home will deliver. Call today for your private showing. SEE 3-D TOUR. WOW!
Watch the video
- This country estate offers the best of both worlds: A magnificent hilltop home perfect for entertaining or just simple relaxation. As soon as you enter this colonial, you immediately feel the warmth and charm throughout.
- There is plenty of room for everyone. A first-floor office, greenhouse, and 2-story living-room to compliment the full-sized dining room, open concept kitchen with breakfast room and family area, perfect for your daily retreat, all with amazing views to start and end your day.
- The second floor offers a grand master en-suite also with views to behold, along with 3 additional spacious bedrooms on the west end of the home, abundant storage, and a second-floor laundry. The comfort of this home will not disappoint.
- Trails right outside your back door! It doesn't get any better than this. No longer is prime land being made like this and with surrounding large lot landowners.
- Over five acres of fenced pasture is located directly off your barn for easy turnout.
- Gently rolling and high on the hill, this property is perfect for x-country trails for the horses, your bike, marathon training, or a simple trail ride, walk, hike, or other endless outdoor activities to enjoy. So many possibilities. So many options. So many choices.
Horse Facility Features
- This property offers everything the equestrian wants and needs. A state of the art barn with 7 finished stalls plus 3 additional stalls currently used for storage, a wash stall, manure drop shoot, and an insulated attached indoor arena. If that's not enough, the radiant heated isle floors offer comfort when needed, a beautifully designed tack room next to a kitchenette with an arena viewing window.
- With the home perfectly positioned on the property, all that is missing are the horses. Everything is here. Pastures, paddocks, indoor arena, trail systems, and more. What are you waiting for? This is your perfect equestrian property with the best views around. Come visit today!
- 5 miles
- 2 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
54 Chestnut Hill Rd, Amherst, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire