23 private acres abutting conservation. This property is a view property having a full 180 degrees of view to Boston with a full south facing exposure. The equestrian facility features 6 plus acres of open feild and paddock space with a 10 stall barn (7 equipted) wash stall 1 tackroom 1 grain room, manure drop down storage and a 144x66 indoor arena. Both buildings are fully finished and insulated with 10" walls. The property has two artesian wells, one for the house , one for the barn.
- The house is 4200sq ft of finished space. The basement is walk out with views, and is plumbed for a full bath. The attic has another 1500sq ft of finish able space. The upstairs has 5 bedrooms and two full baths. Both baths have double sinks. The master bedroom has a private bath with jacuzzi tub and affords gorgeous views. The downstairs has a formal living room with a 16' ceiling. The formal diningroom is next to the kitchen and has access to the deck screen room which is perfect for three season entertaining. The kitchen has a granite counters with a full granite backsplash, gas cooking and electric oven. It is open concept to a breakfast knock and family room with a gas fireplace. It has a spectacular view and is accessible to the front deck which is 60'x 15 feet' on the view side of the house.
- 4164 sq ft
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- 11 rooms total (email for room sizes)
- 1900sqft walk out basement with view
- Oversized 3 car garage with windows
- Whole house AC
- Whole house auto transfer generator
- Forced hot water propane heat
- Lawn irrigation
- Large cement floor dog kennel/patio
- Large second floor deck with 2 season room
- Artesian well
- 180 degrees of distance views very private while near everything - stores, tractor supply, hospitals,
- Restaurants, etc.
- 20 minutes to Manchester airport 1 hr to Boston
- 3000sqft barn 10 stall (7 equipted)
- Fully finished, poly coated pine and insulated
- Two tack room
- 3 forced hot heat zones including radiant heat concrete aisles
- Drop down manure storage under the barn directly field accessible
- Nelson waters all auto water including pasture
- Multiple frost free water spickets out side and in the indoor arena
- Wash stall inside
- Attached 144x66 insulated fully finished fully poly coated indoor arena
- Shingles roof on barn and indoor
- Ceiling fans in indoor
- Bright lighting thru out
- Garage door accessibility
- Acres of field space with multi paddocks
- Vinyl fenced
- 4 run in sheds
- Abuts 300 acres of conservation with trail access at the bottom of the field
- Many luxury appointments in both barn and house
- Purchase Option:
- If you need to sell your house the owners may be willing accept a small deposit to pull the listing and hold it for you until your house sells.
- The lot is varied terrain which is the best terrain to keep your horses in shape. It is 23 acres with an 1800' driveway. The house is not visible from the road. The feild space is on the view side of the house and is fenced in white vinyl. It directly abuts conservation trails. The location is very close to shopping, dining, urgent care. It is approximately 10 miles to a hospital, and an airport. It is an hour to Boston. Amherst was listed as the 6th best town to live in, in NH.
Horse Facility Features
- The barn is 3000 sq ft. It is fully finished in line shiplap, shingled roof, and has 10" insulated walls. It features a buderous furnace with a 3 zone heating system which includes radiant heat concrete aisles. Perfect for keeping the barn at 49 degrees all winter. The stalls have Nelson water and comfort stall padding. They can be cleaned in under 3 minutes per stall when properly bedded. The barn has drop down manure storage which directly accesses the field. You can dump the manure without leaving the barn. The tack room has a viewing window to the arena. It features its own heat zone, ceiling fan and fancy mounding for trim. The wash stall is both hot and cold water. The indoor arena is fully finished in poly coated pine shiplap with 10" insulated walls and a shingled roof. It rarely gets below freezing during the winter. It has ceiling fans, working Windows and is well lit.
- 10 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
54 Chestnut Hill Rd, Amherst, Hillsborough County, New Hampshire