Stunning 10+ acre horse property! Over 5,074 sq ft living space comprised of 3254 sq ft main home, 1820 sq ft guest home. There is also a 500 sq ft recreation room, 3518 sq ft garage/workshop with bathroom/shower and 1850 sq ft pole barn. The property is surrounded by BLM, Forest Service, and wilderness areas abundant with wildlife including trophy bull elk and mule deer. This magnificent property is located in Duck Creek Basin just 14 miles North of McGill, Nevada and 25 miles North East of Ely, Nevada - with shopping, medical facilities and restaurants. Also 4 hours North of Las Vegas, Nevada; 3 hours West of Salt Lake City, Utah; 3 hours South of Elko, Nevada. Peaceful paradise ready to move in! Perfect for the outdoor and horse enthusiast, or those just wanting reprieve from busy city life.
Potential for B & B or outfitting services.
Nevada is "State Tax Free" and this property is currently "Estate Tax Free" and "Inheritance Tax Free"
Enjoy Tax Free Nevada !! ** Additional adjoining 10 acres of pasture or vacant land ready for building with year round spring-fed creek available for $250,000.** Power to property.
Watch the video
- A total 5074 sq ft of living space comprised of two homes: 3254 sq ft main house and 1829 sq ft guest home.
- MAIN HOME Features:
- Redwood 14’ X 4’ kitchen island
- Antique mirrored bar back
- Granite counter tops
- Large walk-in pantry and lots of cupboard space.
- Top of line Dacor stainless steel appliances.
- Large windows throughout highlight 360 degree dramatic mountain views.
- Large open living room and master bedroom have native stone wood burning fireplaces and cathedral ceilings.
- Master quarters has en-suite office.
- En-suite master bath has large walk-in shower with steam shower, vintage claw foot tub, and large adjoining walk-in dressing room/closet.
- Beautiful hard wood floors.
- Efficient heating.
- GUEST HOME Features:
- Two large bedrooms.
- Two full bathrooms.
- Two lofts.
- Two living rooms with two large dining areas.
- Two garden windows.
- Large kitchen with dishwasher, garbage disposal, range/oven, refrigerator.
- Guest home can be divided into two complete living areas.
- 3254 sq ft Main Home.
- 1820 sq ft Guest Home.
- 3518 sq ft Garage/Workshop.
- 1850 sq ft Pole Barn provides covered RV, tractor and recreational vehicle storage.
- 500 sq ft Recreation Room has a wood burning stove, bar and game area.
- 360 degree mountain views abundant with wildlife including trophy bull elk and mule deer.
- Private pond stocked with mature trout.
- Manicured mature landscape with automatic watering system.
- Vegetable garden area.
- Large landscaped yard.
- Wrap-around front porch.
- Four car garage.
- Covered RV parking.
- Two spring fed creeks that flow through the property year round.
Horse Facility Features
- Perfect horse property with four pastures or land that can be developed. Power to property.
- All pastures have access to water year round from two spring fed creeks.
- Covered feed area, corrals, tack house, round pen, and staging area.
- Please see additional Virtual Tour featuring pastures: http://www.propertypanorama.com/instaview-tour/las/1823390
- 25 miles
- 24 miles
- .5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5379 North Duck Creek Hwy, Ely, White Pine County, Nevada