Fabulous horse property in Reno's Premier Willamonte Ranch setting. This exclusive fully fenced and cross fenced "Gentleman's Ranch" has 10 flat usable acres/including water rights at the end of a quiet private road located in the heart of Pleasant Valley. The home is a 3,350 Square foot Spanish Style custom house, complete with a pond and irrigation systems, a 1,200 square foot garage currently used as a Casita, a 36' x 72' 12 stall metal barn ready to be converted for horses, and two additional 2 car garages. Surrounded by equestrian estates, arenas, pastures and beautiful mountain views. This ranch is one of a kind.
Property has a large pond with an island and a 7 acre irrigated horse pasture with flat usable land. There is a .5 acre vinyl fenced and secured dog enclosure as well as low maintenance landscaping. Property has easy access with a roundabout driveway and an emergency gate at the north and an access gate on the south end of the property. Property has water and power to all out buildings. Water rights to be sold with the property and to be verified by the buyer, include irrigation and ditch rights. This home is located in the same area as Brownlee Equestrian and Reno Tahoe Equestrian Centre in an area of luxury custom homes and larger parcels.
Watch the video
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths.
- High Ceilings.
- Customs hand textured walls.
- Attached 3 car garage.
- Large, open Kitchen with an island, breakfast bar, quality stainless appliances, a breakfast nook, and open to a large family room with a wood burning stove.
- Large courtyard area off the family room.
- Beautiful mountain and valley views.
- Separate formal dining room/living room.
- Master Suite with a patio area, valley views and a large walk in closet.
- Stucco and stone exterior with a tile roof.
- Home is open a spacious with lots of light, windows and views from every room.
- The is a pond in the pasture area.
- 10.02 Acres, fully fenced around the perimeter with vinyl fencing and a fenced pasture area.
- Views of the Mountains and the Valley.
- Surrounded by equestrian estates, arenas, pastures and beautiful mountain views.
- There is access from the South and North end of the property.
- Located on a quiet private road, out of the way with privacy and a quiet setting.
- A 1,200 square foot detached garage currently used as a Casita, a 36' x 72' 12 stall metal barn ready to be converted for horses, and two additional detached 2 car garages.
Horse Facility Features
- Large Barn ready to built out to a 12 stall horse barn.
- Flat Pasture.
- Paved Parking areas
- 4 miles
- 4 miles
- .5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
19202-19242 Annie Ln, Reno, Washoe County, Nevada