CHARMING HISTORIC ESTATE Owned by Original Family- Corner of 56th St W & Neibauer boasting 3000+sq ft completely remodeled house on 5+ irrigated acres. Beautifully Landscaped & has a decorative fish pond. Relax in the Hot Tub. A magnificent place, perfect for the traditional Horse Lover. Bunk House above garage. Near 2 Equestrian Centers, Riding Trail behind the property, Irrigation Rights, 4 Acres suitable for development, Private Schools nearby. Bunk House above the Garage
Watch the video
- Completely and Beautifully Remodeled in 1998 from the Studs up –
- Newer HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical and more…
- All appliances stay, including Water Softener, Washer & Dryer
- Beautifully Mature Landscape with mature trees – Gazebo off side door.
- Completely Fenced - Corner /Acreage/Lot
- Big Ditch Rights (3 shares approx. $112 yr) - Headgate near White Fence under road
- on southside of property. Headgate not attached to property.
- 50/100 amp - RV Hook-up w/ Septic
- UGS, 2 Wells/1 Meter - one for home/lawn/sprinklers & one for barn/studio)
- Fish Pond – Hot Tub
- 4 Acres suitable for Development
- Dedicated Right of Way/Drive – can enter through 56th st.
- Bunkhouse/Studio – 19x31 589 sq ft Adorable & Comfortable (not insulated) with Livingroom, Bedroom, Bathroom and Kitchenette.
- 2 Wells - 3 Septic Systems – 1 French Drain System for Barn.
- Fire Suppression Area on the South side of property.
Horse Facility Features
- Garage, Shop, and Barn/Stable. Corrals (round corral does not convey)
- 1 mile Riding Trail behind property-near 2 Equestrian Centers & several schools
- Irrigated Horse Pasture from the well headgate– Richie Stock Tank
- Electric to Barn -
- 10.3 miles
- 6.9 miles
- .1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5546 Neibauer Rd, Billings, Yellowstone County, Montana