Well maintained log home on acreage just West of Bozeman. 20+ acres of rolling pasture & views.
10 minutes to the Gallatin or Madison rivers to fish. Views of Tobacco Roots, Hylites & Horseshoe Hills & Ted Turners Flying D Ranch . Ride or hike out your back gate and enjoy MILES of dirt roads that meander through beautiful farm ground and takes you all the way to Gallatin Gateway ,Montana. Additional 20 acres available to make a 40 acre property plus improvements $1,550,000
Watch the video
- Main house has 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths & 4200 + square feet of living area . Spacious walk-out basement with inviting bedroom, full bath, gas fireplace and hot tub. The main floor master has both a soaker tub and shower, 2 closets, AC and access to wrap around deck. Views from the master include the barn and Ted Turners Flying D Ranch.
- Features include radiant heat, bamboo flooring, granite , gas fireplace- pride of ownership shows !
- Kitchen has Monogram appliances and large pantry that opens to a greenhouse on the deck for fresh herbs and veggies. Large deck for entertaining and taking in the views!
- Guest house located above over-sized heated 2 car garage with gas fireplace , kitchenette & bath.
- 4300+/- sq ft insulated Cleary shop with cement floors. Plenty of room for all of your gear, hobbies and equipment!
- This is a special property within 20 minutes of being in downtown Bozeman and 10 minutes to fish the famed Gallatin or Madison Rivers !
- The lot is completely fenced with rolling grass pastures, dry lots for livestock and horses.
Horse Facility Features
- Barn built in 2008 has a tack room with beautiful cabinetry , large hay loft, concrete flooring and inside stall. Dry lot pens with automatic waterer. Plenty of room for additional stalls.
- 25 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
168 Dan Rd, Manhattan, Gallatin County, Montana