Well maintained log home on acreage just West of Bozeman. 20+ acres of rolling pasture with an additional separately deeded 20 acres possible! 10 minutes to the Gallatin or Madison rivers to fish. Views of Tobacco Roots, Hylites & Horseshoe Hills & Ted Turners Flying D Ranch .Ride or hike out your back gate to MILES of dirt roads that meander through beautiful farm ground and take you all thee way to Gallatin Gateway ,Montana.
Watch the video
- Main house has 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths & 4200 + square feet of living area . Spacious walk-out basement with inviting bedroom, full bath, gas fireplace and hot tub. The main floor master has both a soaker tub and shower, 2 closets, AC and access to wrap around deck. Views from the master include the barn and Ted Turners Flying D Ranch.
- Features include radiant heat, bamboo flooring, granite , gas fireplace- pride of ownership shows !
- Kitchen has Monogram appliances and large pantry that opens to a greenhouse on the deck for fresh herbs and veggies. Large deck for entertaining and taking in the views!
- Guest house located above over-sized heated 2 car garage with gas fireplace , kitchenette & bath.
- This is a special property within 20 minutes of being in downtown Bozeman !
- 4300 sq ft insulated Cleary shop with cement floors. Plenty of room for all of your gear and equipment!
- The lot is completely fenced with rolling grass pastures, dry lots for livestock and horses.
Horse Facility Features
- Barn built in 2008 has a heated tack room , large hay loft, concrete flooring and inside stall. Dry lot pens with automatic waterer. Plenty of room for additional stalls.
- 25 miles
- 15 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
168 Dan Rd, Manhattan, Gallatin County, Montana