$20K Price reduction on this Rare James River (384 feet of river Frontage) & gorgeous 9.36 ac Horse Property. Grand Lodge Unique Custom built home. has 3 full baths. Bedroom #2 affectionately referred to as ''The Bunk House'' has a separate entrance - great for guest! Delightful long covered front porches & Huge covered back porch for enjoying the beautiful view & scenery. Bottom land and pastures are fenced & crossed fenced for horses. 37 x 50 Steel horse barn with 3 stalls doors & Lean-to addition on front for equipment storage. Out door arena can be viewed from your back porch. Chef's kitchen is awesome with huge walk-in pantry. Walk out basement has large bedroom, full bath and family room. Don't forget the walk in crawl space with soaring ceilings and tons of storage. Roof is only 2 years old. Complete your suburban paradise with a large garden & Chicken house with enclosed chicken yard will be perfect gathering your organic eggs. So much beauty, you owe it to yourself to view this property right away! If you don't own horses, you could rent the Barn, Arena and pasture to someone who does for extra income. Trail on property leads down to the James River which runs along the full back property line., You will never want to leave!! Double Hot water tanks, & HVAC ensure your comfort and enjoyment!
Watch the video tour #1
Watch the video tour #2
- New roof, fresh paint, new carpet with deluxe built in refrigerator and new granite counter tops! Soaring ceiling, rustic wood accents with a Ponderosa Grand Lodge feel. All rooms are huge and this custom built home was designed and crafted with quality, comfort and longevity in mind. On the main level You will love the large master bedroom with huge walk in bath and room size closet! Bedroom 2 "The bunk house" is also located on the main level with a private entrance and bath. Grand living room with open floor plan from the kitchen & dining through the living room to the gorgeous fireplace with insert. Walk in pantry and Laundry room/Mud room between the kitchen and the huge 3 car attached garage (1 side is tandem- 2 cars deep for parking larger trucks, boats etc). Down stairs is the walk out basement complete with a finished family room, small office/bedroom and 3rd full bath. There is also the Utility room and a door leading to the Tall crawl space with vapor barrier over chat, provides easy access to plumbing, safe shelter area and room for tons of storage! This is a home you will enjoy every inch of this lovely Cedar & Rock exterior home.
- Home sets back from all roads on landscaped yard with a Gorgeous park like setting up high on a plateau overlooking the bottom land where the 40 x 50 Steel barn and outdoor riding area are located. Pasture and property extend out to the River (Riparian rights entitle ownership to the middle of the river, but you must allow other to "Pass thru" )
- Tree lined for privacy, there is a path leading down to your favorite splashing spot on the river.
- Property has Vinyl rail fencing around all of bottom land. It is cross divide near the back of the home with steel post in place, ready for the electric wire to be strung back up by the next owner. And do not forget the deluxe Chick house with private chicken yard that is nestled in the shade behind the home. Perfect garden spots behind the home also. Yard has gorgeous flowers and just the right number of trees to provide shade on those hot summer days. But you can cool off on the large covered front porch with visitors or sit back and entertain family and friend on the full length back covered porch and deck area, which provide panoramic views of the horse facilities.
Horse Facility Features
- 40 x 50 steel barn with 3 horse stalls. Electric in barn and water access for arena. Large out door arena for riding, roping and having fun. Nice Pasture which produces large amount of hay. Barn has large open area also with drive thru ability. Built on elevation to ensure dry space for the horses. Rail fencing and invisible fencing for all areas accessible by horses. Owners tool the electric " Invisible fence down that borders the back yard, so that potential buyers would not be shocked. But will leave for buyers upon request.
- 15 miles
- 9 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2029 Horse Haven Trail, Nixa, Stone County, Missouri