We have just drastically reduced the price on this Beautiful Ranch for quick sale!
Gainesville is a very clean, friendly town in the beautiful Ozark Mountains. It is the County Seat and has everything you need, including a very active Saddle Club!
The ranch is 30 miles from West Plains, MO, 20 miles from Mountain Home, AR and a little over an hour to Branson and Springfiled MO. The schools are excellent and active in many National organizations. A great place to live.
We are only selling the ranch because we are retiring and downsizing. We custom built our horse barn to include everything you can think of. Wish we could take it with us!
Bryant River is one mile down the road! Great fishing, canoeing, etc.
- We built our barns first with intentions of building a big home, but have decided to downsized to a much smaller place . There are numerous beautiful building sites over looking the Bryant River Valley. The upper part of the barn has been partly finished and is being used as an office. Lots of storage, a 12x12 cedar closet and a large hay loft.
- There is a very nice 1100 sq ft living quarters in the big barn. 12x24 bedroom could be made into 2, office could be used as bedroom. Has very large walk-in closet. Washer/dryer, built in ironing board in large bathroom.
- The ranch features a Gated Entrance, with stone columns. Pipe Cattle Pen, cedar slab, smooth wire and barb wire fencing. Ponds,Woods, pasture.
- Lit outdoor arena, a patio,, overlooking it. A great place to entertain. LOTS of trail riding opportunities! There is also a great airstrip.
- For more information contact Roy Johnson 417-989-9298
Horse Facility Features
- BARN 1 - 3,400 sf on Main Level. Includes 6 WW Livestock stalls with swing-out feeders and Groundmaster Stall Flooring, wash rack, vet lab, tool room, feed area and 12x24 finished tack room with a revolving tack wall and remote overhead doors at each end of aisleway. Has an 18x56 Workshop with 220 electric, sinks, hot water W/D hook ups and a remote overhead door.
- Also an 18x56 overhang for equipment or more stalls as it has a door accessing the tack room.
- 2nd Floor - Finished office/rec room, plus hay storage.
- BARN 2- 100'x60' Indoor Arena or Commercial building. Has a very nice apartment, 14" thick concrete floor and 2 remote overhead doors. There is an attached overhang 18x80', drive through for truck and trailer. Drives are all wide and stoned for large truck and trailers or semi trucks.
- 25 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
184 Pearson Ranch Road, Gainesville, Ozark County, Missouri