Beautiful ranch located just out side of town. Gainesville is a very clean, friendly town in the beautiful Ozark Mountains. It is the County Seat and has everything you need, including a very active Saddle Club!
The ranch is 30 miles from West Plains, MO, 20 miles from Mountain Home, AR and a little over an hour to Branson and Springfield MO. The schools are excellent and active in many National organizations. A great place to live.
The Bryant River is one mile down the road! Great fishing, canoeing, etc.
- There is a very nice, 2 year old, 1100 sq ft apartment in the big barn, plus attached garage with remote overhead door. A 12x24 bedroom could be made into 2 and the office could be used as bedroom if needed as there is an office in the horse barn.
- The Bedroom also has as very large, 12x14, walk-in closet. There is a Washer/dryer in large bathroom.
- The upper floor of the horse barn has been partly finished and is being used as an office (man cave!) Also, lots of storage including a 12x12 cedar closet. .
- 184 Pearson Ranch Road is a 77 acre ranch that features a Gated Entrance, with stone columns. Pipe Cattle Pen, cedar slab, smooth wire and barb wire fencing. Ponds, Woods, and pasture. There is approximately 15 more acres are available.
- The outdoor arena has light and a patio, overlooking it. A great place to entertain. LOTS of trail riding opportunities!
- RV hook up including sewer.
- Many pictures are posted here to show you the beauty and features of the ranch.
- For more information contact Jan Pearson 417-683-0311
Horse Facility Features
- BARN 1 - 3,400 sf on Main Level. Includes 6 WW Livestock stalls with swing-out feeders and Groundmaster Stall Flooring, wash rack, vet lab, tool room, feed area and 12x24 finished tack room with a revolving tack wall and remote overhead doors at each end of the aisle way. There is an air conditioned, 18x56 Workshop with 220 electric, sinks, hot water W/D hook ups and a remote overhead door.
- Also has a lighted, 18x56 overhang for equipment or more stalls as it has a door accessing the tack room.
- SECOND FLOOR - Has wood finished, air conditioned, office/rec room, with french doors overlooking Bryant River Valley, plus lots of storage area.
- BARN 2- 100'x60' (6,000 sq ft) Indoor Arena or Commercial building. Has a very nice apartment, 14" thick concrete floor and 2 remote overhead doors and 2 small access doors. There is an attached overhang 18x80', drive through for truck and trailer. Drives are all wide and stoned for large truck and trailers or semi trucks.
- 25 miles
- 7 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
Co Rd 308, Gainesville, Ozark County, Missouri