Perfect Mini Farm or Small Horse Farm. Close to St. Louis County.Custom Built Home in Historic Labadie Sits up High with Awesome Views. Convenient Location to I-44, Pacific, Eureka, Washington Mo. and close to Wildwood. Only 5 miles to St. Albans. Not far from Purina Farms Petting Zoo and Events. Owner looked for 3 years to find all this home and location have to Offer.
Area has a mixture of different types and prices of homes including some Estates and Farms scattered not far from this home.
Horse and farm animal lovers take note that Feed store is close. The town of Labadie is
Less than 2 miles away. Cute town with a few really good restaurants!
Property is in Franklin county. Washington Schools.Owner is a Licensed Realtor in Tennessee.
- Well Built Custom Home
- Burning Fireplace, Wet Bar, 2 car garage,
- Walk out Patio with fire pit,
- Newer AC unit, hot water heater,
- Newer Appliances
- Additional Detached Garage
- Newer Kitchen & Master Sliding Glass Doors Main living area has Tall Ceilings
- Possible rear entrance to main level
- 5 year old composite roof
- Good storage area/ Lower Level
- 2 car Garage with Heat & Air Vent
- Impressive Tree Lined Corner Lot.
- Sits high with awesome views
- Easy access from blacktop Grand Army Rd
- Near large homes with 15 acre estates
- Farms nearby
- Detached Garage for shop or barn
- Bring the 4 wheeler
- No Subdivision
- Underground Utilities
- Possible Main level living if drive put in rear
Horse Facility Features
- Possible Barn/ now a detached garage
- Electric water in garage
- 5 acres of mostly pasture
- Lots of places to ride
- Purina Farms Events center and petting zoo
- Feed Store Close
- 11 miles
- 11 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2105 Grand Army Rd, Labadie, Franklin County, Missouri