Wake up every day with a new opportunity to experience the Country, oh so close to the City. This Exquisite 103 Acre Ranch located on East side of Jesse James Farm & Museum allows Privacy on 3 sides for you to enjoy Peaceful Tranquility throughout your day. Experience the multipurpose barn. It holds a delightful Riding Arena with plenty of light plus the ability to open the sliding doors to bring the outdoors inside. Safety for the animal as well as the rider complements this amazing structure. Eights Stalls, wash rack, storage and break room make this an inviting area for all. No details have been omitted. Rotation of pastures is a breeze with the easy operation of the gate system, well built fencing and multiple fenced ponds with frost free automatic waters. The lower barn sports 4 Stalls plus fantastic area for hay storage. The Cottage at the end of the drive provides a Kitchen/Dining area, Living space plus 2 Bedrooms and 2 baths. Views from the Deck encourage you to Enjoy your entire Property. The Historic structure next to the Cottage is available for updating or moving. Live here and make this your New Lifestyle. This property Holds Endless Possibilities!
Watch the video
- The Cottage Home boasts 2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Kitchen/Dining, Living room, and a Large Storage Area. Enjoy the the sunrise, sunset or evening breeze on your deck with panoramic view of your property.
- Thinking of building a new home? Many prime locations are available on this Ranch to accent any type architecture your desire.
- For more information or to schedule a showing contact Gwen Kemper 816-930-2000 or 816-797-7552
- Prime 103 Acres located on 2 Blacktop roads with easy access to the facility or commuting to popular sites and areas. This property is fenced and cross fenced with pipe fencing plus improved perimeter fencing. 16' & 12' gates are systematically placed for easy pasture rotation. Three (3) fenced ponds with automatic frost free waters yielding worry free care for animals. A 200' x 100' outdoor riding/training arena is ready with hookups for water and electricity. Three (3) sides of the property are completely private with the west side backing to Jesse James Farm & Museum Area.
Horse Facility Features
- The 160' x 111' multipurpose equine barn boasts a concrete walkway, 8 stalls, wash rack area, tack & break room, overhead doors, as well as sliding doors, plus a 160' x 75' Indoor Riding Arena. This well designed facility considers the safety of the Animals and Riders alike. Trusses are built on 4' centers. Walls are covered with beautiful wood. Well lighted, plus sliding doors provide the ability to bring the outdoors inside. The lower barn measures 58' x 45' with 4 stalls, ample storage and dry lot. Dry lots for each barn contain frost free waters. Want an Outdoor Arena for Training? We have it! 200' x 100' riding arena with no climb fencing.
- 12.4 miles
- 4.4 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
16408-16712 Old Bb Hwy, Kearney, Clay County, Missouri