This beautiful property has all the ingredients a horse enthusiast dreams about. Currently used as a cutting horse facility with three adjoining large barns to make riding and caring for your horses smooth and comfortable. The location of this property is phenomenal, on blacktop and only 15 to 20 minutes from both Jefferson City and Columbia, MO, but peacefully lies closer to smaller rural towns making it handy for grocery shopping and feed runs. The home and barns were built in 2013 with quality in mind, no short cuts were taken. Also has great income potential for boarding or training, within minutes of the University of Missouri and Westminster College. Contact email@example.com for more information. SERIOUS and qualified buyers only and please allow a minimum of 24 hours notice for private showing.
- This beautiful brick home has hard wood floors, tile and gorgeous hickory cabinets in kitchen, vaulted ceilings, gas fireplace, large master bedroom with walk in closet, walk in tile shower and double vanity, covered front and back porch with a pretty block patio and fire pit next to the deck, which is excellent for entertaining. Laundry both up and down stairs with mud room off large two car garage, big enough for your dually truck. Has 1850 sq ft main level with a FULL partially finished basement ready to be anything you need it to be and a nice shop.
- The privacy gate and lane which takes you back off the road was designed to keep your livestock safe.
- Includes a pretty pond full of fish.
- Can't say enough about this location, it is practically surrounded by anything you would need, but far enough to have the peace and privacy of the country.
- Only a 1/4 mile from Mark Twain National Forest with miles of horse trails and perfect for the hunter to harvest a trophy buck
- This price includes 77 acres divided into multiple pastures which is basically 2 adjoining pieces of property. Original 40 acres where home and arena/stall barns are located and the other is 37 acres right along side which includes a hay or equipment barn.
- Property also available as only the original 40 acres with homestead at $875,000.
Horse Facility Features
- 100 x 100 insulated and oak lined riding arena with excellent footing
- 36 x 60 insulated stall barn with concrete breezeway, wood stove, wash rack, bathroom and plenty of room for tack and feed
- 40 x 60 barn with a 15 foot overhang and 5 turn out stalls, plenty of room for hay storage or equipment
- Red iron barns are built on concrete foundation walls
- Multiple dry lots and pens with loafing shed
- Multiple pastures to keep livestock separated
- 2 double Richie waterers
- 22 miles
- 8 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
2131 State Rd Y, New Bloomfield, Callaway County, Missouri