Stony Hill Farm, nestled in the heart of Southwest Columbia, is ready for a new owner. Situated half way between St. Louis and Kansas City, Stony Hill Farm has been a long-time fixture in the Central Missouri equestrian community as a preeminent 48-acre training/boarding facility. Although it has been used primarily as a dressage and hunter/jumper facility, it is uniquely designed to suit any number of equestrian disciplines.
This property may also present interesting potential for developers, as well as recreational enthusiasts.
Watch the video tour #2
- Well-built 3BR 2.5BA farmhouse (Built 1990)
- Open floor plan with vaulted ceiling in main living area
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Abundant natural light with windows galore!
- Ground source heat pump makes utilities efficient
- Five year-old back-up generator
- Underground storm shelter
- Three year-old roof (installed 2017) with warranty remaining
- Fresh interior paint in some rooms
- With some investment for aesthetic updates, this home could become an absolute showplace.
- The property sits in one of the most desirable areas in Mid-Missouri and features the perfect combination of timber/woods and rolling, open pastures. A creek winds through the property creating a haven for wildlife, trail riding, hiking, or additional home sites, as desired. Some of the community's best schools and a wide selection of shopping options and restaurants are less than 15 minutes away. Its close proximity to a number of residential areas (not to mention its easy accessibility for University of Missouri students) makes this property particularly well-suited for operating a lesson and/or boarding barn.
Horse Facility Features
- 21 box stalls in 3 barns, each with its own tack room and feed room
- 4 individual loafing sheds, each with its own dry lot paddock
- 72x180 all-weather indoor arena with mirrors
- 60x100 outdoor arena
- Combination equipment shed and hay/shavings storage
- Cross-fenced into multiple paddocks and pastures
- 20-minute drive to University of Missouri Equine Clinic/Hospital
- 8.2 miles
- 6.0 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
7953 Old Plank Rd S, Columbia, Boone County, Missouri