47 acres horse/cattle ranch with living quarters, stables and riding arena all under one roof! The home features an open concept with one level living; 2 bdrms/2 bath, living room with wood stove, ductless mini-split AC system, kitchen/dining area with West facing windows to watch your horses and cattle graze, and heated tile floors throughout. Behind the living space is a boarders lounge, vet treatment room with dog-washing station and foaling stall. The center of the building is a 70x120 indoor arena with skylights, overhead lighting, large doors on each end and 5+/- inches of treated dirt floor. The East side of the building is 32x120 stable area with 17 box stalls, 2 tack rooms, 12’ aisles. Outside there is an additional 32x64 pole bldg. that is used for hay storage, an 80x150 riding arena, a 60’ round pen, loafing buildings, 9 horse-safe electric fenced pastures and 3 pastures for rotating your grass fed cattle. Additional wooded 20 acres with trail system also for sale.
- CUSTOM BUILT HOME, STABLES AND RIDING ARENA
- 120x126 building to house you and your horses; home, stables and riding arena are all under the same roof! Through the covered patio area, enter the North side of the building to a one level, 24x82 living quarters with 2 bedrooms, full bath and 3/4 master bath. Master bedroom also has a large walk-in closet. The home features an open concept with combined kitchen/dining area, living room with wood burning stove, office space, heated tile floors, air-to-air exchange, ductless mini-split AC unit and spray foam insulation throughout the living area. West facing windows offer beautiful views of the property to watch your horses or cattle graze. The home is serviced by a drilled well and mound septic system
- The South portion of the West side of the complex houses a 24x24 horse run in with a boarder's room with kitchenette, a vet treatment room with dog washing sink and a 14x19 foaling stall.
- 47 ACRES WITH ADDITIONAL LAND AVAILABLE
- The 47 acres that is included with this horse property has 1/4 mile of road frontage. The land is beautiful and rolling with 9 horse-safe electric fenced areas and 3 fenced areas for cattle rotational pasturing, Multiple loafing sheds are scattered throughout the pastures. There is an 80x150 outdoor riding arena, a 60 foot round training arena, 3 automatic water stations and 5 water hydrants. A 32x64 pole building is currently used for hay storage. Seller has a hand-shake agreement with the neighbor on a special blend of hay to purchase year-round as needed, buyer could potentially make the same agreement with the neighbor.
- The seller also owns the 20 acres that adjoin this property along the South border. This acreage is mostly wooded with a trail system in place for riding through the rolling and wooded landscape. The seller would be willing to sell the additional acreage to the new buyer if they were interested. This 20 acres of woods and trails would also be good for hunting.
Horse Facility Features
- RIDING ARENA
- The center of the building is a huge 70x120 riding arena accessible from the living quarters or through exterior doors. Skylights and overhead lighting provide ample light both day and night, 5+/- inches of treated dirt keeps the dust down as your ride and train. Large doors can be found on both ends of the riding arena, a 20x16 North door and 24x16 South door.STABLES
- The East 32x120 portion of the building has 17 box stalls, 2 tack rooms, storage space and 12' aisles. Plenty of room here for your horses, or to board others - income potential!The land is beautiful and rolling with 9 horse-safe electric fenced areas and 3 fenced areas for cattle rotational pasturing, Multiple loafing sheds are scattered throughout the pastures. There is an 80x150 outdoor riding arena, a 60 foot round Pen, 3 automatic water stations and 5 water hydrants. A 32x64 pole building is currently used for hay storage.
- 8 miles
- 30 miles
- 4 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
3412 Bent Trout Lake Rd, Barnum, Carlton County, Minnesota