Back 20 Acres are wooded with groomed trails and creek
71 Stalls (10x14) and 6 are foaling stalls (10x18)
37,064 sq ft barn
Radiant heaters throughout
220 x 72 indoor arena. Recently resurfaced.
210x105 fenced outdoor arena. Recently redone.
22x26 heated observation room
2nd level space used for tack sales
- 2 Homes on property
- One is currently owner occupied. 1,350 sq ft, 3 bed, 1 bath. Newer sunroom/dining room addition.
- One is currently rented @ $650/month. 1,020 sq ft, 3 bed, 1 bath. Newer furnace, new hot water tank (2020), Newer porch. Assumable lease with renter who has been there 15 years.
- Property parameters are all grass laned for riding
- Shared pond, great for the sportman's interest
- Plenty of parking
- Approximately 4,000 hay bales can be produced each season (weather permitting)
Horse Facility Features
- 2 stall hot water wash rack
- Plenty of areas for tack
- 9 outside wall stalls have private paddock turnout
- Electric hot wired fencing with wood, one is hot wire solar around pastures
- 3 smaller group paddocks for turnout
- 5 separate acred pastures for turnout
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
5675 Hessen Rd, Casco, St Clair County, Michigan