Energy efficient contemporary open plan 3 bedroom house built in 2005, State of the art farmhouse sits in a scenic level 50 acre meadow. READY FOR YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL ADVENTURE!!!!
Watch the video
- Passive solar design by Scott Simon Architects
- Cost effective Geo-thermal heating system and radiant heated floors throughout the house.
- ADA designed first floor living while second floor will accommodate family and visitors.
- Eat-in kitchen with Island and pantry.
- Attached three bay garage with heated workshop
- Whole house generator, Heat pump cooling
- Scenic level 50 +acres meadow, some fencing.
- Fields chemically free for more than 10 years
Horse Facility Features
- Barn was used to house alpaca.
- Barn is 30'x60' with 10' overhangs on both sides.
- Has water and electricity
- no fixed stalls owner used fence panel
- 18 miles
- 23 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
140 Brown Rd, Richmond, Sagadahoc County, Maine