Beautiful rural setting for this 1850's home. Set back off the road with mountain views to die for especially in the fall. Panoramic fall foliage surrounds the property. Open fields and woods surround the farmhouse. The area boasts places to hike, fish, kayak, canoe and many other outdoor sports within a short distance. Several Lakes and ponds for swimming. Downhill skiing is within an hours ride. Additional 80+/- acres available.
- This home was built on large granite slabs - it is rock solid!
- The double brick siding was made from bricks made on the property in the 1800's.
- Open fields and woods surround the farmhouse.
- Large Barn for your animals and hay storage.
- Small apple orchard near the home
- Several berry bushes and mature asparagus patch
- Bean hole bean space ready to go!
- Open fields and wooded area
- 80+ more wooded land available (not included in this price)
Horse Facility Features
- This area has Miles and miles of trails to ride on.
- Good area to condition horses with some hill work and long rides.
- 36 miles
- 40 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
368 Greenwoods Rd, Sumner, Oxford County, Maine