The possibilities are endless for this 49+- Acre Equestrian Center. First Time On The Market, located 10 minutes from all amenities, this luxury equestrian center has much to offer. Features an 90x80 indoor riding arena, wash station with hot & cold water, 2 outdoor rings, 1 show ring, 10 other Paddocks, warehouse with a loading dock, mezzanine levels in the riding arena and warehouse, upper and lower viewing area in riding arena. The warehouse boasts 10 stalls and can be converted to an event center/wedding venue with the proper permits and transformation.
This could be an income earning property or a private escape to the country!
- Property features 1 main house a detached ranch house and a warehouse.
- Main House- 12 rooms to include a Media room, 4 bedrooms an office with separate entrance, A patio with a 20x40 Inground pool, Hot tub & grilling area, custom pantries, 4 fireplaces and much more!
- Ranch- 3 bedrooms with finished daylight basement, bathroom, 2 decks, private back yard. Overlooking the outdoor show ring and paddocks.
- 1400+- ft of waterfront on upper New Meadows River
- 1420’ of road frontage
- 49+- acres, partially wooded
- 2 Ponds
- 10 Paddocks & 1 exterior show ring with bleachers
- Beaches within 15 miles
Horse Facility Features
- Stable & Riding Arena
- Indoor Riding Arena is 90X60 with o overhead doors at both ends & a Mezzanine area @ 90X80
- 14 Stalls @ 10X10
- Wash Station W/hot & cold water..sliding doors inside & out
- Feeding room with sliding door, Combo tack/feed room
- Shavings Room
- Walk thru to indoor arena
- Bathroom (Heated) with Washer & Hot Water Heater
- Lower & Upper (Heated) Viewing area in arena
- Stalls equipped with Equus-stall mats
- 8 Stalls outside & 4 removable stalls inside
- Mezzanine area of 90x80
- Loading Dock
- Electricity & Water
- 3 miles
- 2 miles
- 2 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
36 Bridge Rd, Brunswick, Cumberland County, Maine