WONDERFUL GENTLEMEN'S FARM - LOCATION!!! Just a few minutes from I75, Toyota, the KY Horse Park. Unmatched, quality abounds in every room. The Gorgeous, master bedroom en suite is on the first floor. Wide, open, pastoral views are seen through every window A formal living room is on the first floor. Generous great room with a wood burning fireplace and built ins also on the first floor. Glamorous, Chef's Kitchen is furnished with top of the line appliances, Granite. Extra bright and cheerful. Inspirational Florida Room, also on the first.floor. The Upstairs is home to two, huge bedroom en suites, with abundant built in storage.
Finished basement, has easy to maintain, neutral- tile- floors, Walk out stairs, and a Large, laundry, utility room. A quiet office/bonus room is also in the basement.
Whole house Central- vacuum -system is absolutely splendid!
Must see.....this amazing home with unmatched, convenience.
- Formal Living Room, Custom Hardwoods, Deep Crowns . 2 Story Foyer, with an impressive Staircase.
- Formal Dining Room, custom window treatments. Award winning renovated Kitchen, dressed in yards of Granite and tumbled tile. Master Bedroom en suite on the 1st floor. Huge Great Room, lined with custom built ins, wood fireplace, bright, sunny windows in every room. Newly renovated Florida Room with exotic natural tile.
- 2 Large Bedroom en suites sit on the 2nd floor with additional, ample built-in storage..
- Basement offers neutral tile floors, space for all the work out equipment imaginable. Another bedroom/bonus room is the basement. Basement also provides walkout, tons of storage, and a large, utility room.
- This home offers a strong welcome, with privacy and peace from the busy day.
- Home sets back from highway - 300 ft paved, driveway, surrounded by acres of amazing KY farm land. Enjoy 5 plus Acres that are wood-plank -fenced. Your horses will relish the abundant, premium, orchard and alfalfa grass. Or, offer the premium hay to neighbor. Brand new, Amish- constructed run- ins are within the fenced area. To the rear of the house, a large patio area is the perfect place to welcome a Kentucky grill out!
- Additionally, a small cottage with electric is at the back of yard, Could easily be finished into a guest cottage.
Horse Facility Features
- 5 Acres Wood plank fencing
- 2 Run Ins, built by Amish
- Field is Alfalfa and Orchard Grass- Premium Grade
- 5 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
264 Burton Pike, Georgetown, Scott County, Kentucky