Exquisite property just adjacent to desirable L'Esprit equine community. this 166-acre horse farm is ready to utilize and additional acreage is available if you're a horse enthusiastic. Best of all worlds, this property is located in Henry County but just off the Oldham County line and moments to I-71. It is one of the most private properties in the area and has wooded and lots of open areas as well.
Being close to L'Esprit where there are other beautiful homes and farms, High Point Thoroughbred Training Center makes this property ultra-magnificent. Additional contiguous acreage and home available to increase the overall acreage to almost 300 acres. Call for details and to discuss requirements. Additional property in and outside of L'Esprit which gives a buyer multiple options not available otherwise. Trails on 166 acres and other available acreage plus additional trails within L'Esprit if L'Esprit lots are purchased.
Watch the video
- An adorable 2,247 sq. ft. house that was converted from the original Milk Barn with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths. The upstairs bedroom is huge and was used as a studio with a deck overlooking the property. Can be used as the main home or managers residence. There are multiple locations to build your dream home with complete privacy. There is also additional acreage available with a beautiful custom home.
- Beautiful private setting with woods, trails, barns, pastures and training tract. The 2,247 SF home or manager’s residence sits nicely on the property and there are several beautiful locations to build a custom home.
- Additional property available. The entire farm is about 300 acres and has multiple possibilities depending upon your requirements.
- See our video to get a bird’s eye view of the entire property.
Horse Facility Features
- The farm has the perfect setup with three barns, ¼ mile training track, private property horse trails, multiple fenced pastures and three 12’ x 24’ run in sheds.
- The main barn is 42' x 120', has sixteen 12' x 12' stalls, a 12' x 24' foaling stall & foaling room above with
- Plexiglas for viewing. This barn is easily expandable, with a 16' eve height and existing concrete footer 12' out from the exterior of the building, an additional 20 stalls and shed row could be added. The barn also has a hay loft above the feed room.
- The training barn is 36' x 75' and has 6 stalls with room for an additional 5 stalls. The third barn has been used for storage and is also 36' x 75' and could easily be converted by adding stalls. Store all your equipment in the storage building and maintenance barn. The property has a 24' x 45' shop/maintenance building and underground electric.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
998 Webb Town Rd, La Grange, Henry County, Kentucky