Luxury horse farm north of The Legends and Kansas Speedway. Horse facilities thoughtfully planned & built in 2015 for the discriminating horse owner. Turn-key ready as a boarding facility, private horse operation, reproductive center or retirement farm. 38 stalls, 186x100 indoor arena, 225x125 outdoor arena, viewing lounges, offices, multiple paddocks/pastures & other amenities. Recently completed great 40x64 event center has full bar, prep room, bathroom, outdoor space & room for 100 people.
The beautiful estate home is tucked at the back of the property overlooking the lake w a private sand beach. Offering over 5000 sq ft of high end living space with 5 bedrooms, 3 full & 2 half bath, Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, granite throughout, central vac & numerous custom appointments.
- Custom built home offers an open floor plan with high end appointments throughout. Walk in to the foyer and you will fall in love with expansive views to the vaulted great room, welcoming dining room, cozy hearth room and huge kitchen with breakfast bar & huge island with gas cooktop.
- The kitchen will thrill any chef with great counter space, high end appliances and huge walk in pantry. The main floor master suite has beautiful views, large walk-in closet and bath with soaker tub, double vanities, walk-in shower and large corner windows. There are two more bedrooms on the main floor as well as an office, laundry room, mud room, full bath and half bath.
- The lower level has two sets of french doors to two patios perfect for entertaining. There is also two more bedrooms, full bath, half bath, media room (currently being used as a 6th bedroom), huge open family room and is plumbed for a second fireplace as well as a wet bar and a wine room.
- The home was originally built by a landscaper and of course has beautiful landscaping!! This lovely home will not disappoint and is perfect for entertaining family and friends.
- Prime 40 acres on blacktop with great access to commuter routes as well as easy access for clientele. The property is fenced and cross-fenced maximizing the pasture space available. A beautiful pond is perfectly situated to the front of the house and has a private sand beach.
Horse Facility Features
- The stable was just built in 2015 by Wick and offers 32,000 sq ft under roof! Thoughtfully planned with the huge 180x100 indoor arena is the middle with two aisles on ether side. 38 12x10 stalls with room for more! Stalls are matted with the front 25% on concrete and the back 75% over lime/gravel for easy drainage. Numerous grooming areas, several tack rooms, grain room, office, two viewing lounges, indoor and outdoor wash racks and bathroom. It even still has that new barn smell!!
- Great 225x125 outdoor arena and space for a jump field.
- The event center was just recently completed and is a great addition to the income opportunities of the property....or just enjoy as the perfect man cave or she shed! The 40x60 building offers a great open space with a bar salvaged from an old bar, prep area, bathroom and huge sliding doors with one opening up to the scenic pond offered outdoor space for tables/chairs. Perfect for birthday parties, showers, weddings, family events or just for gathering with friends.
- There is also a huge 60x18 covered storage area off the event center for shavings, hay, tractors and other equipment.
- 10 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
13400 Donahoo Rd, Kansas City, Wyandotte County, Kansas