Luxury gated farm on 75 acres in SW Johnson County with stunning 5 bdrm, 3.3 bath home loaded with charm. Custom built home offers 7200+ sq ft with open floor plan & soaring ceilings. Expansive wrap around porch. Gourmet kitchen & Butler's Pantry. Main floor master suite is huge! Walk in the front door to the grand foyer leading into great room with sunken bar, fireplace & french doors to back porch. Inground Pool is beautifully landscaped with incredible multi-level koi pond & waterfall. Horse facilities to make any horse lover smile!
Heated 5 stall barn with tack rm, shaving storage, grain room & a charming guest cottage. 72x180 covered arena with custom footing. 40x60 outbuilding with workshop & plenty of room for equipment & trailer/hay storage. All Morton built. Beautiful pastures & lots of trails.
Guesthouse is currently rented for $2500 a month plus utilities. Surrounding property is owned by Johnson County Parks & Recs. It is planned for an extensive trail system & equestrian park section. Hot tub set into the porch off master bedroom is excluded but functioned when last used.
Watch the video
- The stunning home welcomes you to relax on the expansive wrap around porch while you enjoy beautiful views. Featuring 5 bedrooms with 3 full and 3 half bathrooms. The lovely custom built home offers over 7200 sq ft of living space with an open floor plan, soaring ceilings and natural light from the numerous windows throughout the home. The main floor master suite opens to a hot tub sunk in the porch and includes a well sized bath suite with huge closet. The gourmet kitchen will satisfy any chef and has a full butler's pantry.
- The lower level is unfinished and could offer an additional 3000 sq ft of living space. Opens out to pool area. Full storm shelter.
- The in-ground pool is perfect for summer fun and is surrounded by beautiful landscaping with 2 koi ponds connected by a waterfall.
- 3 car garage also has a large workshop as well as loft storage.
- Gated 75 acre estate with easy commuting to anywhere in the KC area. The property is a nice mix of timber and pasture. Surrounded on all sides by the Johnson County Cedar Niles park.
Horse Facility Features
- Your horses will not be disappointed living here! Custom Morton built horse facilities include a 5 stall heated barn with wash rack, grain room, shavings room, tack room and charing guest cottage!
- The 72x180 covered & lighted arena is perfect for year round riding. The arena was designed so that it could be fully enclosed. The 40x60 outbuilding has a workshop and plenty of room for storage - trailer, tractors, hay, etc.
- Several well fenced pastures are just a short stroll down the lane.
- trails throughout the property. The Johnson County Cedar Niles Park has a proposed trail network and equestrian facilities.
- 5 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
26485 W 127th St, Olathe, Johnson County, Kansas