WOW!!! Great New Price on the Wonderful Horse Property!!!! Prime 11 acres estate w architecturally diverse & stunning 4 bdrm, 4 bath home. The updated home features a main floor master, beautiful vaulted great room, large open family kitchen & oversized windows throughout. Enjoy family & friends around your pool while you watch your horses graze.
The home has been beautifully maintained with many recent updates.
The property also features a Morton built stable featuring 7 stalls, tack rm, bathroom, kitchen/laundry, hay loft, 70x180 indoor arena & 130x215 outdoor arena.
Additional 30x60 barn features 4 more stalls.
60x40 Morton storage building w 4 garage doors, 1 oversized offers storage for hay, shavings & your trailer.
Fenced & cross-fenced pastures complete the picture-perfect horse facility.
Easy Access to Hwy 169 or 69.
Additional 37 acres available!
Watch the video
- Pride in long term home ownership shows throughout this updated home. 4 large bedrooms with a huge main floor master suite....you'll love the dry sauna in the master bathroom. Huge custom windows throughout provides lots of natural light. Stunning vaulted great room with floor to ceiling stone fireplace. Expansive country kitchen with large island with both a prep sink and bar stool seating, dining area and sitting area all with massive windows looking over the pool and pastures. Vaulted dining room. Office. Main floor laundry and mud room. Game room with walnut paneled walls, pool table, wet bar and media area.
- Three bedrooms upstairs with loft and a common sitting room with skylights. Unfinished basement has been the exercise room.
- Newer HVAC and hot water heater. Title roof and newer stucco exterior makes this a move-in ready, low maintenance home!
- 11 prime acres with large pond, fenced and cross-fenced with an additional 37 acres available if you want a more expansive estate. Additional 37 acres features a 20 acre hay field and lots of trails.
Horse Facility Features
- Stunning Morton custom build stable with 7 14x14 stalls, grooming stall, hot/cold wash rack, tack room, grain room, bathroom and kitchen/laundry room. Hay loft opens to stalls for easy feeding of hay. Stalls have auto-waterers and large window.
- Barn attached to a beautiful 70x180 indoor arena with custom footing.
- Additional barn with 4 stalls is perfect for overflow.
- Morton 60x40 outbuilding with 4 overhead doors with one oversized for your trailer or RV and lots of storage for equipment, hay and shavings.
- Outdoor arena is 130x215 with sand footing.
- Fenced and Cross-fenced with numerous pastures and paddocks.
- Great location just south of Heritage Park!
- 7 miles
- 5 miles
- 1 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
17055 W 175th St, Olathe, Johnson County, Kansas