ONE OF A KIND!!! AWESOME NORTH WOODS LOG HOME NESTLED IN THE ACRES!
PEACE AND TRANQUILITY ON 14 ACRES!
Only 5 minutes to Crown Point/Winfield/Lakes of the 4 Seasons! Apx. 50 miles to Chicago! This Solid log home has been especially well maintained from top to bottom, inside and out. Chinked with Schroeder Log Home's limited life time conceal inside and out! Protected with Sikkens maintenance on the exterior. Entire front Porch and 3 Tier deck and electrical added around the pool, covered Porch with gas & electric added, PATHS FOR HORSE BACK RIDING, WALKING, ATV RIDING WERE added in the 10 ACRES of woods, 1+ acre pond dug to 20+ ft in one area and stocked with Bass, Blue Gill, Crappie, Yellow Perch, Catfish and MORE. 10 of the 14 acres added to the wildlife. (List of benefits for the Wildlife are available upon request!)
- Absolutely breath taking home with Vaulted wood ceilings, 3 fireplaces (1 gas, 2 wood burning one being a Buck Stove) , French 6 panel doors to the Master Suite and Den on opposite side of home. The master suite not only boast a walk in closet but a 3x5 walk in shower, a Jacuzzi corner tub and a gorgeous view of pond and land. Massive Kitchen/Dining room with ample counter tops and cherry wood cabinets, and an 8 foot Island making this a chef's delight. The Open Loft has a cat walk which over looks the living room and leads to a sitting area (being used as an office now). Upstairs features 2 bedrooms with vaulted ceilings, walk in closets, sitting bay windows and a full bath between them with a MAAX soaking tub.
- As you enter into the walk out basement there is a gorgeous Stone sides, wet bar with double sinks, Refrigerator, microwave, two TV's for watching the game, and 8 bar stools.! Around the corner is the Movie Theater area which has a 60" TV. There is also a family room area with the buck stove which has an auto fan. There are two storage rooms and the 5 th bedroom with a full size window located at the other end of the basement.
- 1+ ACRE Stocked Pond
- Hills, creeks, and Paths on back 10 Acres which are in designated Wildlife
- 3 tier flower gardens in the back of the home
- 2 other large garden area's located on side and front of Home
- Gravel drive to home AND also down to barn
- One can find Wild Turkey, deer, all kinds of birds, Geese, Ducks and more out back
- Real Estate Taxes are under $4,100 a Year!!
Horse Facility Features
- Fenced Coral
- 3 Separate Coral Doors to Barn
- Water, Drain, & Electric in Barn
- Front and Rear Doors to Barn
- Tack/Tool Room attached to Barn (access to barn from inside and access to coral)
- Separate 2 story Shed
- 7 miles
- 2 miles
- 3 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
567 W 250 S, Hebron, Porter County, Indiana