Charming 3 bedroom all brick ranch with 30x50' 4 stall horse barn on acreage. This one will check everything off on your list. The barn features a hay loft, feed room, tack room and a lean-to for a run-in along with 220v electric service. The pastures are fenced and cross-fenced with two dry lots for sure footing. The home features a two-sided brick hearth wood burning fireplace (gas line available), formal dining room and large country kitchen, family and formal living rooms and a mudroom/laundry room off of the rear entrance. Serene surroundings, but still convenient to Pendleton, Anderson, Muncie and Noblesville. 98% fuel efficient natural gas furnace, newer AC unit and contemporary paint colors will make it easy to make this home truly yours. See more information including a drone video by visiting: www.MarklevilleHorseFarm.com
Watch the video
- Lifestyle: Detached Arch Style: Ranch, TradAmer
- Exterior: Brick, Cedar Porch: PatioOpen, PorchCovrd
- Master Bedroom: Areas: FoyerSmall, LvRmFormal, LndryRmMn
- Appliances: Dishwasher, Dryer, GrbgDispsl, MicroHood, O/RElec, Refrigratr, Washer Eating Area: BrkfstBar, CntrIsland, FormalDR, KitchCntry
- Equipment: SecAlrmMon Interior Amen: AtticAcces, ScrnsComp, WinTherm, WdWkStnPnt
- Lot Info: NotInSubdv, TreeMature, TreesSmall Exterior Amen: BarnHorse, DrvGravel, FenceFullR
- Lot Size: 3-5 ac Acres: 3-4.99 Acres # of Acres: 4.59
- Heating: ForcedAir, High Efficiency (90%+ AFUE ), RadntCeil Fuel: Electric, Gas
- Cooling: CentrlElec Primary Wtr Source: PrivWell
- Water Heater: Electric Primary Sewage Disp: Septic
- Utility Option: CableAvail, GasAvail, HighSpdAvl
- Possible Financing: Conventnl, ICON, FHA, VA Fee Paid:
- Ownership Int: NoAssoc
- 2 Dry Lots with dusty 10 lime for good footing in wet conditions.
- New frost free hydrants added with electrical service to each lot for year round watering.
- 3 turnout lots and 1 lot set aside for outdoor riding.
Horse Facility Features
- 4 stall barn with hay mound, feed room, tack room and lean to recently added for run in.
- 10.6 miles
- 6 miles
- 12.6 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
8284 S 300 E, Markleville, Madison County, Indiana