Historic LaPorte County homestead, 5 well groomed acres, & 5 sizable outbuildings, conveniently located minutes from LaPorte & Pine Lake, with easy access to South Bend/Valpo & 1 hr. from Chicago. Built in 1857, a gracious 3 bedroom home, nestled under vintage shade trees. Horse lovers and hobbyists take note, 5 separate outbuildings ranging from 1200-4800 SF, equipped with electric and water hydrants. Currently equipped with 8 horse stalls, with plenty of room for equipment & collections. In the desirable New Prairie school district. Please contact us for details.
- Listed on Indiana Historic Registry.
- The 167 year old homestead remains a fully functioning home and horse farm.
- Complete with indoor arena, 5 fenced and level green acres, 2 other barns with 8 portable stalls.
- A machinery/workshop and 2 loafing barns.
- Just minutes from LaPorte IN and one hr to Chicago, 30 Minutes to South Bend IN.
- All buildings have electrical service & self draining water hydrants.
- The lot is immediately off Severs Rd/200 North with easy access to interstates
Horse Facility Features
- Sixty by eighty indoor arena.
- 2 additional horse barns with 8 stalls total.
- Six turnouts, all sunny, level, green grass.
- 2 miles
- 2 miles
- 5 miles
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
102 E 200 N, La Porte, LaPorte County, Indiana