13 ACRE FARMETTE / HOBBY FARM WITH CURB APPEAL! FARMHOUSE, DAIRY BARN, MACHINE SHED, GARAGE & MILK HOUSE. First time offered in 40 years! Beautiful 1880’s farmhouse has been updated to provide modern conveniences while still holding onto the old charm & character. Newer additions include a 1st Floor Master BR & BA with access to the beautiful back yard deck & Family Room with vaulted ceiling & stone fireplace. Kitchen features Granite Counters, Newer appliances & refinished custom oak cabinets. Dairy Barn has been roofed & sided with sheet metal. It includes 5 stalls, tack room, work room & storage room. Machine Shed is 20x36; resided in 2017 & two-10 ft overhead doors installed. Old silo & milk house too! 2-Car Detached Garage with workshop. Staycation here at your very own retreat! Beautiful mature trees, flower gardens, koi pond, stone patio and creek thru property creates a relaxing, spa-type atmosphere. Centered between I-80, 55 & 57 for easy commuting! MLS # 10485829 - 14944 W. Hoff Road, Manhattan, IL.
- 4 BR / 3BA / 3,000 Sq Ft
- Three Additions thru the years…
- UNK - Dining Room & 1st Floor Full Bath
- Air jet tub (2017)
- Washer / Dryer closet (1st Floor)
- 1993 – 1st Floor Master Bedroom & Bath (west side); Vaulted Ceiling, Bay Window, Sliding Door to Back Deck; Master Bath (Remodeled in 2017) w/ Walk In Closet
- 2014 – Great Room with Large, Energy Efficient windows; 2 x 6 walls with lots of insulation; Hardwood Floors; Stone Fireplace; Vaulted Ceiling & Ceiling Fans; Outdoor Patio Area
- 3 Skylights – Great natural light
- Back Deck (Wood) & Stone Patio
- Attic has 4” of additional insulation (2017)
- All Toilets have been replaced and are “tall toilets”
- Granite Counters
- Solid Oak Custom Cabinets (refinished 2 yrs ago)
- Refrigerator, Double Oven, Cook Top (2017)
- Eating Area (Bar Area)
- Pantry Closet (free standing shelving & freezer NOT included)
- Tall ceilings
- 3 Bedrooms Upstairs
- 2nd Master (Original Master) with His & Hers Closets & Full Bath
- Crawl Spaces (2)
- Under Master BR & Great Room
- Access thru Trap Doors on the floor
- 4 Ft with Gravel Floors
- Drain Tiles around the exterior perimeter
- Sump Pump in each crawl space
- Stone Foundation – gets water
- For utilities only – Furnace (up high), Water Heater, Water Softener, Sump Pump
- Gas Starter & Gas Logs
- Direct Vent to outside & fan.
- GeoThermal Heat
- Mature Trees / Flower Beds
- Koi Pond
- • Fish stay in pond thru winter
- • Pump keeps the water circulating
- • Slopes from 0-4 ft by waterfall
- Well is located on the north side of the garage.
- Septic Tank and Leach field is south of the Koi Pond / west side of the house.
- Septic was expanded when they put on the addition (1500 gallon tank)
- Top of tank is located between the stone patio & walkway
- LP Tank – Feeds house (FS owned)
- LP for Fireplace & Hot Water Heater only
- GeoThermal Heat – Heating System (2014)
- Forced Air Furnace using GeoThermal water for heating & cooling system.
- 4 Heating / Cooling Zones
- 4 Direct TV Outlets (Family Room, Master BR, Master BA, 2nd Master)
- Hi Speed Internet -AT&T
- DETACHED GARAGE
- Older barn that has been sided over.
- 2-Car Garage
- Cement Floor & Electric
- MILK HOUSE
- Cement Floor, Electric & Water
- MACHINE SHED - 36 x 20 Outbuilding
- Resided in 2017
- 2-10 ft Overhead Doors & Service Door (2017)
- Roof 25 yrs ago – w/skylights
- No Electric
- 13 ACRES
- East side / pasture is in Flood Zone A
- Floods approximately every other year.
- Whole perimeter is fenced (T-posts and wire)
- Part of fencing is down due to flooding.
- Comed Easement thru middle of the property.
- Property does not go to the center of Rt 52.
- Corner of Hoff & Rt 52 is owned by Comed
Horse Facility Features
- DAIRY BARN
- 100 years old (Resided & Reroofed 30 yrs ago)
- 5 Stalls Total (2 tandem with direct exterior access)
- Oak 2” box car flooring, tongue & groove
- Tack Room
- Work Area
- Farrowing Room is Insulated
- Hay Mow holds 4500 bales of hay
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Buyer to verify all information
14944 W Hoff Rd, Manhattan, Will County, Illinois